The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I LOVE THIS SITE!

I must say, I was reluctant to join another network site since I have joined several recently at the request of friends, but I must say, I…

Started by Ellen Tully

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Sh Babar

New and loving it!!!

Hello to all, I am new to the site and looking forward towards all the tips, compliments, and constructive criticism that I hope will come…

Started by Robert Smith

0 Jan 27, 2009

Newbie to site

Hi All! I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I'm 23, live in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, UK. I'm very into Landscap…

Started by Dasto

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Si Mason

New to this

Hi, I have been snapping away for a few years now for a hobbie and I am really keen to learn more on how to take and edit g8 pic's. I have…

Started by lorraine mooney

0 Jan 25, 2009

Guidance Please

I am interested in self-portraits. But some settings I wish to shoot are not easy on my own. I need guidance on sources for finding photogr…

Started by Rebulous

0 Jan 24, 2009

Peace

Hello out there, a quick introduction from a beginner photographer. I found my way to this site in search of advice and comments in my phot…

Started by Matt

0 Jan 23, 2009

New Member....

Hi everyone, I am new to this network and have so far enjoyed looking at tons of beautiful pictures. Lot's of inspiration and ideas. Hope t…

Started by Marcia

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Giuseppe Pignataro

Hi everyone!

I'm new here...you can see my photos here or on my photoblog: http://danielhopkins.com/gallery . I look forward to getting feedback on my p…

Started by Daniel Hopkins

0 Jan 23, 2009

Tutorial fails to open

Hi, When I try to open a tutorial from tutorialized it opens for a couple of seconds, then it goes to this website where i cant find it at…

Started by Mick

2 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Mick

Hello From New Hampshire "A New Member"

Hi, I am so excited to join this network for photographers. I am hoping to learn alot about my craft and bring it to a higher level.

Started by Deborah Ormsby

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Giuseppe Pignataro

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Mario Vargas commented on Dan Tubbs, Jr.'s photo
Thumbnail

Rose Through the Window

"lovely still, vintage¡¡¡"
34 seconds ago
Mario Vargas liked Dan Tubbs, Jr.'s photo
35 seconds ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Nice shot and colour."
1 minute ago
Bebop posted a photo

White-tailed Deer at Sunrise

Taken just as the sun was coming up. The light was low, ISO high, and deer far across a field. So I…
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service