The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new guy

im new here just picked up a canon rebel xs and cant wait to start taking pictures with it

Started by mike maguire

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Beverley Pohlner

Hello

I just want to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I'm still new at all of this, but with patience and keeping my eyes and ears ope…

Started by Ingrid

2 Mar 28, 2009

Hi there

I'm so glad to find this site! I was looking for an online version of a photo club - some folks to go on virtual excursions with, take phot…

Started by Allysho

2 Mar 28, 2009

New Here

Hello All, I am new to this site. Just a quick question, when I go to upload any photos it tells me I need to be a member. I am logged in,…

Started by JPSPhotography

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Sarina Gito

C.A.P. Photography

PictureSocial, My name is Ahmad Perry Sr. of C.A.P. Photography, and I'd like to introduce my company to PictureSocial. We specialize in w…

Started by Ahmad Perry Sr.

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jason Hemsoth

Just Saying Hello

Just posting a short note to say hi. I am a diehard B&W Photographer. I will never give up my film camera. I still love working in the…

Started by minox59

3 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Adam

Just saying Hi

Just like to say hi, i'm using a fujifilm finepix s1000fd hope to be posting photos soonish only got my camera on saturday

Started by Adam

0 Mar 22, 2009

Bye PHOTO-CHALLENGE- HELLO Picture Social

I had received a few emails from members of another photo group to move to this one... As I was ready to move on, (and the PHOTO CHALLENGE…

Started by HeyItsDebV

2 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by HeyItsDebV

Hey From PCITY Florida

I Found this sight on twitter the other night, and decided to check it out... I have really enjoyed looking at everybody's Beautiful photog…

Started by Nancie Norton

0 Mar 21, 2009

hi from birmingham UK

hello - to anyone out there. i'm new around here, so just introducing myself!

Started by eightball

5 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by eightball

RSS

Launch Sale Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Good morning all and thanks for your kind comments yesterday.    One 'n One…"
7 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) added a discussion to the group The Daily View
Thumbnail

*********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ********

It's all about Photography!This Week's Suggested Theme - Smile or FaceAlternate Category - Just to…See More
8 minutes ago
Emmanuel Varnas posted a photo

birds over thames river

flying birds in thames river london at summer time
27 minutes ago
Janice Bailey posted photos
42 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service