The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi All I'm New Here

Hi All. Just wanted to say hi to everybody here and the site seems friendly and easy to use.

Started by Tim

0 Feb 5, 2009

Annoying Emails

Hi i recently joined this website and have been plagued with email telling me people have joined the groups im in and people have posted a…

Started by Ci'elHarvey

3 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Si Mason

Hello..Newbie here!

Hi, my name is Carrie. I just got my nikon D90 for Xmas. I went from a lil ol' Kodak 4mp P&S to this and am just in awe how much there…

Started by Carrie

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Shelly

New to Site

Hi, my name is Mary. My husband and I are truck drivers, we deliver Broadway shows to theaters throughout the country. I've developed an in…

Started by Mary Penta Robinson

3 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Murray Edwards

New here and hope to meet :)

My real name and my name as a photographer is Lolita Wilson, "Lolita Creations" http://lolitawilsonphotos.com I've been an actress all my l…

Started by Lolita Ronalds

0 Jan 31, 2009

Hello

Hello Everyone... My name is Simon Williams (www.simonwilliams13.co.uk), I am new to Picture Social... I just wanted to say that I would l…

Started by Simon

0 Jan 31, 2009

Checking Out PictureSocial

Thomas Hawk. Blogger and photographer. Checking out PictureSocial. Seems like an interesting community of photographers.

Started by Thomas Hawk

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Richard Admin

I LOVE THIS SITE!

I must say, I was reluctant to join another network site since I have joined several recently at the request of friends, but I must say, I…

Started by Ellen Tully

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Sh Babar

New and loving it!!!

Hello to all, I am new to the site and looking forward towards all the tips, compliments, and constructive criticism that I hope will come…

Started by Robert Smith

0 Jan 27, 2009

Newbie to site

Hi All! I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I'm 23, live in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, UK. I'm very into Landscap…

Started by Dasto

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Si Mason

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 26th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"R2-5 R3-1 R4-5 R5-3 R6-2 R9-4"
2 minutes ago
Flor Topa liked Andre Barnard's photo
2 minutes ago
Flor Topa commented on Andre Barnard's photo
Thumbnail

Arty mall

"excellent"
2 minutes ago
Flor Topa commented on Flor Topa's photo
Thumbnail

coming fall ?

"Thanks  for  your comments dave"
5 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service