The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing myself

Just migrated from another photo website. I hope to make many new friends here. ~Jer~

Started by Jerry Turner

2 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Jerry Turner

hello!

my name is amy and i've been dabbling in photography off and on for 4 years now when my daughter was born. it really just started as a way…

Started by Amy

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Beverley Pohlner

Hi!

Just wanted to say Hi. Just joined after being told of this site by 2 of my sisters who just joined. Noticed there are a lot of people here…

Started by BBatten

0 Feb 17, 2009

Hello All

My name is irma just wanted to say hi!! And The Old Goat does not know I am on this site! :O) hugs irma

Started by irmashenk

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Karen

Another newbie here :)

I am never good with these introduction things, so I will just make it short and sweet for you all :) My name is Carla and I have been phot…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 16, 2009

I'm a newbie!!!

Hi. I'm Rachel....I am a SOA addict, but am looking to branch out..lol. Awesome site here, looking forward to connecting with old friends…

Started by Rachy

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by KAMLESH

One of many newbies :)

Hi ..... I'm Melanie (u can call me Mel). Live in MI with a roommate and her son. I have one son myself .... my 9 1/2 yr old named Toby ..…

Started by meltoby07

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by david

Hi All

So many questions so little time ......has anyone been doing any giclee ? Where is the best place to order from ? any comments or suggestio…

Started by James Hirschfeld

0 Feb 16, 2009

featured photo

what does it mean when it says photo was featured? thanks

Started by jerry

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by bobdaveant

New to the forum!

I just found this forum today... glad to find a large group to share interests with! I shoot mostly digital and some film. I look forward…

Started by Jason Radner

0 Feb 16, 2009

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Thursday October 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Now that is a winner!  Simply exquisite!"
1 minute ago
Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Thursday October 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Very interesting little bird, nice shot!"
2 minutes ago
"Wonderful angle, color and composition!"
4 minutes ago
kathy standley replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Thursday October 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Pixel Bender and cs5"
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service