The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing myself

Just migrated from another photo website. I hope to make many new friends here. ~Jer~

Started by Jerry Turner

2 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Jerry Turner

hello!

my name is amy and i've been dabbling in photography off and on for 4 years now when my daughter was born. it really just started as a way…

Started by Amy

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Beverley Pohlner

Hi!

Just wanted to say Hi. Just joined after being told of this site by 2 of my sisters who just joined. Noticed there are a lot of people here…

Started by BBatten

0 Feb 17, 2009

Hello All

My name is irma just wanted to say hi!! And The Old Goat does not know I am on this site! :O) hugs irma

Started by irmashenk

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Karen

Another newbie here :)

I am never good with these introduction things, so I will just make it short and sweet for you all :) My name is Carla and I have been phot…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 16, 2009

I'm a newbie!!!

Hi. I'm Rachel....I am a SOA addict, but am looking to branch out..lol. Awesome site here, looking forward to connecting with old friends…

Started by Rachy

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by KAMLESH

One of many newbies :)

Hi ..... I'm Melanie (u can call me Mel). Live in MI with a roommate and her son. I have one son myself .... my 9 1/2 yr old named Toby ..…

Started by meltoby07

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by david

Hi All

So many questions so little time ......has anyone been doing any giclee ? Where is the best place to order from ? any comments or suggestio…

Started by James Hirschfeld

0 Feb 16, 2009

featured photo

what does it mean when it says photo was featured? thanks

Started by jerry

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by bobdaveant

New to the forum!

I just found this forum today... glad to find a large group to share interests with! I shoot mostly digital and some film. I look forward…

Started by Jason Radner

0 Feb 16, 2009

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Earl Heister replied to kathy standley's discussion Roll Your Own Ending 10/22 PM in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Wonderful lines and reflections Peter!"
12 seconds ago
Earl Heister replied to kathy standley's discussion Roll Your Own Ending 10/22 PM in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Nice and sharp front to back."
56 seconds ago
"Simply beautiful Peter!"
1 minute ago
Francis Lappe posted a photo
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service