The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello all from Boston I have a question I need to find some frames 20x30 any clue

Where to find them? Also while I am here I was wondering can you call yourself a photographer without any formal training? I was thinking a…

Started by Mat

5 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Corrine Ament Photography

Rookie from Michigan

Hi. Joined just recently and really like what I saw here. Wish I had more time to spend looking at everything. If you look at my page and c…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 18, 2009

NEWBIE FROM CEBU

Hi guys, just started photography and i got so interested... i hope to meet the industry's gurus and learn so many things from them here on…

Started by Rhoel

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Rhoel

Photo Protection

How safe are my photos if I decide to add them to this site? I don't take photos and share them to have them stolen. Are they safe here?

Started by Jenni

6 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jenni

New Photographer in Colorado

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site and recently moved from Michigan to Colorado. I am in the process of getting established here. Is anyone e…

Started by Britney May Photography

0 Jan 9, 2009

Newbie needs help

Hi, I just joined this site, I got an invitation and think I will really enjoy this site. I need to change my e mail address. I tried in pr…

Started by Dorothy DuMond Cohen

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by CameraClicker

Help in remote flash.

Hello guys! I'm Marc from Illinois. Presently I own a Canon Xsi Rebel, few cheap umbrellas with single flo lamps. I'm kinda not happy with…

Started by Marc Sirilan

5 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Marc Sirilan

Another Intro, hello everyone!

Evening, folks! Popping in here- my name's Anne, and I'm a Washington, DC area photographer. I live in Northern Virginia, and the kind of p…

Started by Anne Brink

1 Jan 7, 2009

Hello

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm from Washington State. I got into photography at my high school. I take nature, still life, and abstract phot…

Started by Stephanie

1 Jan 6, 2009

hey everyoneee

m stefanie. im from virginia,usa. i do band photography and portraits (singles and families). i use a nikon d40 i want to get a better one.…

Started by stefanie Blanton

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Tracey

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service