The Photography Network - PictureSocial

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS (1,234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello All

My name is irma just wanted to say hi!! And The Old Goat does not know I am on this site! :O) hugs irma

Started by irmashenk

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Karen

Another newbie here :)

I am never good with these introduction things, so I will just make it short and sweet for you all :) My name is Carla and I have been phot…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 16, 2009

I'm a newbie!!!

Hi. I'm Rachel....I am a SOA addict, but am looking to branch out..lol. Awesome site here, looking forward to connecting with old friends…

Started by Rachy

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by KAMLESH

One of many newbies :)

Hi ..... I'm Melanie (u can call me Mel). Live in MI with a roommate and her son. I have one son myself .... my 9 1/2 yr old named Toby ..…

Started by meltoby07

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by david

Hi All

So many questions so little time ......has anyone been doing any giclee ? Where is the best place to order from ? any comments or suggestio…

Started by James Hirschfeld

0 Feb 16, 2009

featured photo

what does it mean when it says photo was featured? thanks

Started by jerry

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by bobdaveant

New to the forum!

I just found this forum today... glad to find a large group to share interests with! I shoot mostly digital and some film. I look forward…

Started by Jason Radner

0 Feb 16, 2009

newbie here

hello, i just found out bout this site. i really like photography, i have plenty of photos to share, some bad some good. looking forward to…

Started by jerry

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Lisa L Zoe03

Greetings to all

I happened upon this site a few days ago and liked it so I joined. I'm not new to photography--loved it since high school when I had sever…

Started by Mike Hiler

0 Feb 11, 2009

Hello photogs....

My name is Maurice. New to the site and would appreciate new friends. You can send me a message or email me at cftcompany@gmail.com would…

Started by Picturetaker

0 Feb 11, 2009

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Phil Williams replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 22nd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Great capture and congrats on your photo being featured."
54 seconds ago
Andy P replied to Andy P's discussion The DP Weekly Chat ~ Sunday Sep 21 - Saturday the 27th 2014 in the group Daily Pics
"My image files are in order by date (month/year) with a few for Bugs, Sarah, Seasons etc but poorly…"
2 minutes ago
William Morris posted a photo

RedBull Moto GP

Indianapolis, IN
2 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Good job on the panning and focusing, you can see the muscles in the leg and his tongue is hanging…"
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service