The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help with my canon.

I have a canon powershot SX50 and it is very new to me. I have had it for about 3 months but due to weather, I haven't used it much. I am t…

Started by Brenda Griffin

20 3 hours ago
Reply by CameraClicker

Hi ISO NOISE REDUCTION

Colleagues I am back. How do I deal with high ISO noise in post production? I am using photoshop CS4

Started by Julius Chilala

8 11 hours ago
Reply by Robert Serpan

TTL Metering using a 25 red filter

Hello- I recently bought a couple of red filters to use with some Ilford SFX 200 film, and was curious how I should use the TTL meter. Wou…

Started by Jordan

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Jordan

waterfalls!

it has been a long time since i shot waterfalls.i can't remember what aperature and shutter speed to use to (1  freeze the action  and (2 g…

Started by John Macdonald

14 yesterday
Reply by Rusty Smith

Where can I sell my pictures online?

Hello friends!  I have a question: Where can i sell my pictures online? do u have any info about it? thanks!

Started by Nina Mukhashvili

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Rusty Smith

Blackstone Valley Images

Please critique my web site and its content.   I welcome your comments.  Thank you. http://www.blackstonevalleyimages.com/

Started by Joe Altruda

14 on Monday
Reply by Joe Altruda

Facing a conundrum - deleting photos

I have over one thousand photos, in NEF, JPEG, and PSD(?) formats from my two week trip to Ireland.  Some were easy to trash; they weren't…

Started by Mary Asher

8 Mar 16
Reply by Robert Davis

CROP SENSOR Vs TELECONVERTER

Hi Colleagues, Make me understand how a telecoverter would affect a crop sensor i.e. APS-C sensor. I have Canon cameras with crop sensors a…

Started by Julius Chilala

4 Mar 13
Reply by Luis Carvajal

Copyright law on Photography ( Urgent answers pls.

I need everybody's attention on this matter. I have this wonderful client that paid me very well for there wedding ceremony. I delivered Sy…

Started by agboola jothams oladepo

14 Mar 13
Reply by Luis Carvajal

lens

I have a Nikon D3200 with a 55 200 mm. I am a novice in photography but love it and wondering if I should get the 70 300 mm lens. Can anyon…

Started by sharon sacks

8 Mar 3
Reply by Robert Davis

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"At first I thought they were your shots TJ for the flour project. Good article showing the exposure…"
6 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"For EDIT "
9 minutes ago
Glenn P replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"1c 2b 5c"
13 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion Something Fun to do . . . "Utility Poles & Wires" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Fabulous perspective using the "vanishing point" as means of directing the eye. Points. A…"
14 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service