The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

photoshop to jpeg upload to facebook turns pixelized ., why?

guys? i just want to ask why everytime i edit some picture and save in as jpeg in photoshop, uploading on facebook turns pixelized? howto m…

Started by PauL

12 15 hours ago
Reply by PauL

street photography lens and low light photograpy such as city lights at night,

guys, i do own a canon eos 550d with tamron 18-200mm lens, but still im confused and i want to explore and take a way better photos just li…

Started by PauL

15 17 hours ago
Reply by CameraClicker

full frame and crop sensor ?? i dont know

hi guys., i just want to ask., what is full frame and crop sensor? which is the best? and how can i get the best to my 550d? is my 550d a f…

Started by PauL

15 yesterday
Reply by CameraClicker

recording hd video on 550d and settings

guys., im just curious., i tried to record a video on my 550d., but why i got a lot of noise., i mean., like ants ., i dont know how to exp…

Started by PauL

4 Jun 26
Reply by CameraClicker

Rule of thirds

Can somebody explain this to me? and also how can i apply this when im actually taking a photo? i see grid mode on camera but it only comes…

Started by melony

16 Jun 22
Reply by melony

Need critics on these two macro photos.

I clicked these two using my Canon SX120-IS during morning time. I cropped these but don't remember exactly how much...!

Started by Gaurav Kumar

10 Jun 19
Reply by Gaurav Kumar

Balance

Started by Janos Szabo

3 Jun 19
Reply by Janos Szabo

Best all around lens??

I recently bought a canon 6D and am having a hard time picking a lens.I started with a canon T3 and have a 50mm that fits the 6D, as well a…

Started by CC

10 Jun 17
Reply by Michael Smith

Profile Photo

Is there a problem with the Profile Upload ?? I have tried everything to put on a photo and keep getting an error message. I have tried all…

Started by Sam Plyler

3 Jun 10
Reply by Nazmul Islam sujan

Nikon D7100

At the moment i have my trusty D3100, but i think its time i upgraded, i leave school in 4 weeks and want a challenge. I've heard great thi…

Started by Abbie

4 Jun 8
Reply by Steve Zawoyski

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
".........and worthy of 3 "ohooooooo ahaaaaaaaaa's"   :)"
18 seconds ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Cool image Mel!  Nice selective colors, focus and textures and well composed :-))"
1 minute ago
jas saj replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
")))  Yep!!!  Every few metres there is one of these posts)))"
2 minutes ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Terrific pano Chris!  Very level, well composed and great textures and color!"
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service