The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,657)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In camera or computer?

If you have a shot you don't like is it better to delete from camera or computer of do nothing and jut ignore the shot?Thanks.

Started by Beverly A. White

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Beverly A. White

Gimbal head

A difficult question to answer but please could you help. I want to buy a gimbal head. Given my budget, I am looking at the Opteka GH1 pro,…

Started by Minnie kerrison

1 on Tuesday
Reply by CameraClicker

How do I make Kenko Teleconverter compatable with Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens

I tried to attach my Kenko  teleconverter (C-AF Teleplus Pro 300) to my canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens. The camera (canon 7D mkl…

Started by Minnie kerrison

1 on Tuesday
Reply by CameraClicker

canon 40d

hello sir i am pintu i bought recently canon 40d how to use is it what is manual white balance how to work in studio set up pls help me

Started by pintu

2 Aug 16
Reply by CameraClicker

full frame and crop sensor ?? i dont know

hi guys., i just want to ask., what is full frame and crop sensor? which is the best? and how can i get the best to my 550d? is my 550d a f…

Started by PauL

17 Aug 13
Reply by CameraClicker

rule of thirds

sir? i just want to ask you all , what is rule of thirds? do i need it if i want to become a better photographer? do you really need to app…

Started by PauL

6 Aug 10
Reply by Joseph Tocco

Macro lens

I really enjoy close-up photography. Spiders and insects are my favorite subjects. My close-up equipment currently consists of a Nikon 5T a…

Started by Kevin Coniff

8 Aug 7
Reply by Kevin Coniff

Uploading images

Why do my images upload as a file to open instead of seeing the actual image?  Here's an example of what I mean....

Started by Jim Call

1 Aug 2
Reply by CameraClicker

recording hd video on 550d and settings

guys., im just curious., i tried to record a video on my 550d., but why i got a lot of noise., i mean., like ants ., i dont know how to exp…

Started by PauL

5 Jul 30
Reply by CameraClicker

B&W pritning from PS CS2

Is anyone able to explain and advise me, please.  Prints (made on Epson 1500 stylus printer) in greyscale have a purple tinge.  These are n…

Started by Howard Sercombe

1 Jul 16
Reply by CameraClicker

RSS

Launch Sale Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Janice Bailey replied to Mike 'Silent Cougar' Howes's discussion What is it? in the group Room To Grow
"I am almost sure this was or could be used maybe underground.   This might be a hint even…"
3 minutes ago
Janice Bailey replied to Mike 'Silent Cougar' Howes's discussion What is it? in the group Room To Grow
"No but that sounds good to me."
5 minutes ago
"Sorry no."
5 minutes ago
Gary Gutiérrez posted photos
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service