The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daily upload of 200 shots

I have just recently joined this site and i like the layout of it also i have quiet a few friends here from another site.But i fint the dai…

Started by paul holmes

24 on Tuesday
Reply by john thorndike

want to share international photo contest's information

I have a news of Travel Photo Contest that want to share. If you are intersted in then please check the web site(http://photo.koreanair.c

Started by koreanair

0 on Monday

faststone

this question is for those of you who are familiar with the faststone program.......I ran a batch of 10 photographs and two of them were no…

Started by John Macdonald

0 Jul 18

Can you identify this … ?

I was out photographing Hover flies and bummed into this fellow ….. I guess that it is some kind of parasitic wasp … but maybe someone out…

Started by Frank Lockwood

4 Jul 17
Reply by Patrick Nosbaum

Redwoods in fisheye

I love the Redwoods so when I saw these, I decided to shoot the picture with my fisheye lens.

Started by Vee

11 Jul 15
Reply by Wayne Marner

elephants meeting in glass. Will like to read your opinion on this photo.

Started by Sibirsky Howard Hanan

2 Jul 14
Reply by Robert Davis

How to clean a sea-soaked tripod?

My first tripod is not an expensive tripod. I bought it at 1200 pesos (around 28 US Dollars). I would say that it is the best in its price…

Started by Vernan Jagunap

9 Jul 9
Reply by Vernan Jagunap

leaf floating in air

Started by Sibirsky Howard Hanan

0 Jun 30

newbie here, need help with low light/night pictures.

Hey everyone! I am the photographer at a local mud racing track and just recently bought my first external flash. I need help with what set…

Started by Brittani Robinson

14 Jun 30
Reply by CameraClicker

The sky becoming bright

Started by Janos Szabo

0 Jun 24

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Steve Zawoyski replied to Steve Zawoyski's discussion Art in Architecture in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"  To all group members:                    …"
2 minutes ago
Peter Hanson replied to Lori Gail's discussion "CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!"-challenge ending 9:00 a.m. Sunday July 27th EST in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Entry #1"
2 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion New Assignment "Reflections In Water" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Rich colors, A perfect example of the assignment."
6 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion New Assignment "Reflections In Water" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Love the Willamette. A perfect example of the assignment."
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service