The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking advice!!!!!

I am a beginner photographer and am seeking the best advice I can get on buying a DSLR camera. I like landscape, night photography, macro a…

Started by Niven Antonius Nolte

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Robert Serpan

Where can I sell my pictures online?

Hello friends!  I have a question: Where can i sell my pictures online? do u have any info about it? thanks!

Started by Nina Mukhashvili

5 on Friday
Reply by Emily Donoghue

Warmth 2

Does this improved warmth photo evokes the warm feelings compared to the first one?

Started by Tienny The

0 Dec 14

Nikon D3100

I am a beginner photographer. I am looking for advice how to use my D3100 to its full ability.

Started by shyanne kowalzek

17 Dec 13
Reply by Joe Ciccone

Copyright law on Photography ( Urgent answers pls.

I need everybody's attention on this matter. I have this wonderful client that paid me very well for there wedding ceremony. I delivered Sy…

Started by agboola jothams oladepo

8 Dec 13
Reply by Laura L. Smith

I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD START THEIR OWN PS BASHING DISCUSSION

Yeah, we all get it. People are using the interwebs and enjoying themselves.. BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!!! The way I think they shoul…

Started by Papa Rotzzi

30 Dec 11
Reply by Chris (Frog)

downloading photos

I am new to downloading photos to the web.  When I attempt to download some photos, I get a message stating, "Image exceeds the size Save f…

Started by Jeff Dunn

11 Nov 14
Reply by Jeff Dunn

It happens, this time right under our noses.

Recently a trusted and well loved member of PictureSocial was found to have fraudulently taken internet photos and posted them as her own.…

Started by TJ

30 Oct 30
Reply by mm

photography

pls check my photos.....waiting for opinions.thnx nikon D3100

Started by luciana

0 Oct 29

Clouds sitting on the sea!

Started by Janos Szabo

5 Oct 29
Reply by Janos Szabo

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Ayhan Özberk commented on Florica Topa's photo
1 minute ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I also like this bottom shot.  Super detail."
2 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"That is a nice thick looking head on that one.  Is this a stout?"
3 minutes ago
Glenn P replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service