The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photography Secrets Revealed

I found some photographers revealed there secrets might interested anyone must watch!

Started by chris thornton

3 19 hours ago
Reply by Mark

Wedding Photography?

I was asked to do a wedding. I never done a wedding before, nor have I considered doing one. my focus is on scenery and pets. Don't know wh…

Started by Melissa

7 Nov 17
Reply by CameraClicker

I am now considering Nikon because they have a lens that canon doesn't the 18-300mm f3.5-5.6 afs dx and that is what I need.....can you rec…

Started by John Macdonald

5 Nov 10
Reply by Funktrainer

is there such a thing as a printer that uses less ink in the price range of 600-$1100?thankxs

2 Nov 8
Reply by GJ Vernon

black friday!

does anyone know of any black friday sales for canon cameras and lenses or epson printers?thanks

8 Nov 5
Reply by CameraClicker

memory cards!

hello:i have a nikon coolpix p-90.with 2 of my memory cards i get an error message:"memory card is write protected"i dont know how they got…

5 Oct 23
Reply by Robert Davis

On the lake

Started by Janos Szabo

1 Oct 22
Reply by Robert Davis

great hot air baloon festival

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the experience of taking pictures of many many hot air balloons in flight, both during the evening and…

Started by Dennis Bryson

0 Oct 19

Hello, My name is Charlton   I now live in Hollister, Ca. I will start by sharing my  experiance  in Hollister as my part of the country. …

Started by Charlton Larca

1 Oct 14
Reply by TDV

internal memory

i have a nikon coolpix p-90 with no users do i delete the pics in the internal memory?  thanks

4 Oct 10
Reply by John Macdonald

Amazing Deals!

Latest Activity

Steve Scott updated their profile
23 minutes ago
dalia ofrat replied to PSPhotoContest's discussion Intersections Photo Contest Final Voting in the group Monthly Photo Contest
"I like photo 1"
29 minutes ago
Steve Scott posted a discussion

Best photo paper and bulk ink

Hi. I've been a professional photographer in one way or another all my life.  I'm retired without a…See More
37 minutes ago
lynne cresitello replied to Ellen van Booren's discussion BRIDGES in the group All Things Architectural
45 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service