The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,654)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photography Institute courses

Hi all, Is anyone enrolled in the above? Does anyone have a Sony A350? Im lost in a muddle of grescale testing Lol   Mike

Started by Michael Rayner

0 Nov 11, 2010

Is it possible DSLR Camera with bluetooth connection?

about couple of years ago i'm getting deep to learn about photograph. learn about the camera,the lens, the tools, the transfer file from ca…

Started by andre art

0 Nov 11, 2010

Classic Black and White Photography in the Digital Age

I have been thinking about a better way to do classic black and white photography using a digital camera.  I have been unhappy with the res…

Started by nathan mccreery

23 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ricky L. Jones

Ken Rockwell Helpful Site

I was researching Canon Cameras with interest towards full frame sensors and I wanted to know what cameras have this.  I have a new Canon E…

Started by Stephen Joe Payne

6 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Stephen Joe Payne

Not Seeing exif data in Ubuntu and Gimp not saving data after photo edit..

I can take all my flash cards and all my saved right out of the camera files and put them on a windoze machine and read all the exif data,…

Started by Ken Jackson

8 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

Shutter speed

Hi ,   I am using Nikon D80 SLR camera.When the flash ( external/internal) is used I am not able to go beyond 1/200 shutter speed. This is…

Started by DSP Reddy

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by DSP Reddy

Curiosity about Nikon D90.. can you tell me.?

Hi,  Im Rozinha, I love photography, I just got a D90 and I have a question.. first time I went to see the camera in the store I saw an Hol…

Started by Rozinha 38

0 Oct 31, 2010

Baby Portrait ideas

Hiya guys, got a big baby shoot this weekend, and looking for some original ideas for poses.  It's been 5 years since I shot under 3 year o…

Started by Ricky L. Jones

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by tracy bruzas

copyright

can some one please tell me if when i upload to the site in the copy right still mine or can any one take any of some ones work and pass it…

Started by bill bruzas

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

just here to say hello to all,

well hello there everyone a like wise photographer here  just to share my passion and learn much more,or even help others starting out,i en…

Started by tracy bruzas

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by rob

RSS

Huge Discount Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Mirto56 commented on Mirto56's photo
Thumbnail

Wine Cellar

"It another world, underground.  Thanks for your comment, Jas."
6 minutes ago
Gary Vernon replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I think it´s better if you post for edit without the vignette."
8 minutes ago
Mirto56 commented on Mirto56's photo
Thumbnail

Framed Sunrise

"Grazie Jas. "
8 minutes ago
Silent Cougar replied to Lori Gail's discussion Black and White Photography in the group Room To Grow
"Great shot here, and one that could tell a thousand stories. The tones are bang on the money too,,…"
11 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service