The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,550)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fireworks Photo Opportunities this Weekend

As 4th of July approaches, remember to brush up on your fireworks photo techniques. PictureCorrect has an article on this if you are intere…

Started by Richard Admin

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Sheri Hubbs

It's the light Stupid!!!! II

I just posted some additional thoughts about light and composition on my blog.  It is located athttp://nimbusartblog.blogspot.com/       I…

Started by nathan mccreery

1 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Ryan

Sports Photography

I am very new to photography & bought my first SLR camera, a Nikon D5000 2 months ago to document my children playing sports, which is…

Started by Elle Gee

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Reynolds

Abstract Photography?

What is it!? I got an e-mail from the picture correct about it, but it all sounds good, but i want to give it a try, is it right in saying…

Started by Alex Lewis

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Fred

is it necessary to choose a photography focus?

This is an issue that I have been feeling rather conflicted with.  I have read, and received a lot of advice that says that in order to bec…

Started by Katie Vanderhaeghe

5 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica Oei

What do you use for viewing pics?

hi folks!I'm a newbie owner of a Canon Rebel XS. I shoot in full 10 MP as JPEG.But, when I transfer the pics directly to my laptop and view…

Started by Richard Dolmat

8 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica Oei

Group Photo

Hi All, I need some help. I have been asked to take photos at a family reunion. There will be about 50 people, ranging from infants to elde…

Started by Amy

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Amy

Mounting Images with Epoxy Resin

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has any information about mounting images with epoxy resin. I have seen this technique, or something simi…

Started by Patrick Rossiter

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

your honest critique

Wooden balconies very common in Malta. Shot as the sun was setting. Cropped in Photshop tp isolate distracting objects.

Started by Joseph

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

How to become a Pro Photographer

This question has been in my mind for a couple of years now. Im only young i know, but i am hoping one day to become a pro, either doing we…

Started by Alex Lewis

7 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Paul Brooks replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 18th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"As always, simply outstanding.  Great Macro work, but my favorite out of them is the Guy with…"
4 minutes ago
Terry Davey replied to Jack Hohimer's discussion Bright Colors in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Thanks very much Earl"
4 minutes ago
Paul Brooks replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 18th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Yup. every month."
8 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 19th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Looks good."
12 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service