The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tutorial on collage making...

Please let me know if there is any good tutorial for creating a collage in photoshop...

Started by Lavpreet Kumar

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

Sun Spots

How do I avoid getting sunspots when photographing both sunsets and sunrises. Thank you!!!

Started by Linda

7 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by sandra stewart

anyone in florida now or this winter to take photos of the

rosies, flamingos and herons and egrets with their babies? I can go alone but would like friends to go with and get some great pics.....pai…

Started by sandra stewart

0 Oct 23, 2010

New born Baby

hi guys i know their is lot of you guys with loads of experience with dslr. i been trying to learn this field for a while now. But this is…

Started by Bittoo

6 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by rob

HDR with Nikon D200 and Gimp

I am at the point where I want to make the plunge.  I have downloaded and installed Luminance HDR and am just getting ready to set up a cam…

Started by Ken Jackson

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Suzanne

nikon d80

hi all, need infromation on a telephoto lens, what one would be best 4 my camera.. and do any body no about samyang tele lens preset 500mm.…

Started by martina cullen

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

NIGHT PICTURES OF LIGHTNING

IM HAVING A HARD TIME TAKING PICTURES OUTSIDE AT NIGHT OF LIGHTNING I TRIED TWICE AND ALL CAME OUT REALLY BLURRY AND I TRIED ALL OF THE SET…

Started by Alicia Lugo

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by riddell

Posing Ideas for Group of 10

I have a family shoot coming up on Sunday.  The group consists of 10 individuals. The central person being "Grandma"....Grandma is the main…

Started by Sherry Webb

0 Oct 15, 2010

Picture Social Uploads...Can't tell if it is me or if there is an issue

HelloThe last couple days, when I've uploaded photos....from the thumbnail and looking at the photo on my page, it looks different from wha…

Started by Sherry Webb

19 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Sherry Webb

Image Storage

My wife and I have decided to go to Israel in June so I am trying to think ahead; quite a feat for a guy with a reputation for impulsive be…

Started by nathan mccreery

18 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Janice Bailey replied to Rose's discussion Alphabet Photography in the group Room To Grow
"Y for YELLOW HAPPY FACE BALLOON."
3 minutes ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I wasn't thrown, but the horse turned around and bit my bare foot - I was 10 at the time :-)"
4 minutes ago
Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
" I am too, I was thrown from one and have never been on one since!  :)"
7 minutes ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to jas saj's discussion 3 day challenge "BACKLIGHT" Ends 31st May at midnight Moscow time in the group Room To Grow
"Entry #1"
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service