The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hey everyone,,,, PLEASE VOTE FOR MY PICTURE .... comment AND like my picture to vote for me..... PICTURE>>>> http://www.daydrive.com.au/Photographer-Competition-Dom-Carsley.html <<<<........

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY PICTURE .... comment AND like my picture to vote for me..... PICTURE>>>> http://www.daydrive.com.au/Photogra

Started by Dominic Carsley

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Eric Welsch

anti-shake camera

As I get older, I find that my hand shakes.  What brand and model of point and shoot camera would be best for me.

Started by Janet Jensen

15 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Janet Jensen

Nikon D90 - Histograms

Hi, Does anyone know if Nikon D90 has an option of having a HISTOGRAM while we´re taking the picture, so we can  be guided?

Started by Rozinha 38

4 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Rozinha 38

Painting over digital print on canvas

I want to have a digital image printed on canvas and then paint over it.  Has anyone ever done this?  Words of advice?

Started by Mike Lamb

3 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Guy Cates

EFIX data?

Hi all! I'm new here and this is the first message. I am browsing a lot and I'm glad to see a wide variety of images from around the world.…

Started by Toivo Toivanen

3 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

Taking Wedding Photos

I would like some advice on which lens/lenses to use taking wedding photos.   Thanks In Advance...for any advice provided. :)

Started by Marion Wilson

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Marion Wilson

Photography Institute courses

Hi all, Is anyone enrolled in the above? Does anyone have a Sony A350? Im lost in a muddle of grescale testing Lol   Mike

Started by Michael Rayner

0 Nov 11, 2010

Is it possible DSLR Camera with bluetooth connection?

about couple of years ago i'm getting deep to learn about photograph. learn about the camera,the lens, the tools, the transfer file from ca…

Started by andre art

0 Nov 11, 2010

Classic Black and White Photography in the Digital Age

I have been thinking about a better way to do classic black and white photography using a digital camera.  I have been unhappy with the res…

Started by nathan mccreery

23 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ricky L. Jones

Ken Rockwell Helpful Site

I was researching Canon Cameras with interest towards full frame sensors and I wanted to know what cameras have this.  I have a new Canon E…

Started by Stephen Joe Payne

6 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Stephen Joe Payne

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Florica Topa posted photos
49 seconds ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"There is some grain in the sky did you add it? as the ISO is 200 and you would not get that noise…"
1 minute ago
Florica Topa posted a photo
2 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Nice shot of the lake with a nice foreground with the grasses and the trees above the water add…"
14 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service