The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,649)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shutter speed

Hi ,   I am using Nikon D80 SLR camera.When the flash ( external/internal) is used I am not able to go beyond 1/200 shutter speed. This is…

Started by DSP Reddy

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by DSP Reddy

Curiosity about Nikon D90.. can you tell me.?

Hi,  Im Rozinha, I love photography, I just got a D90 and I have a question.. first time I went to see the camera in the store I saw an Hol…

Started by Rozinha 38

0 Oct 31, 2010

Baby Portrait ideas

Hiya guys, got a big baby shoot this weekend, and looking for some original ideas for poses.  It's been 5 years since I shot under 3 year o…

Started by Ricky L. Jones

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by tracy bruzas

copyright

can some one please tell me if when i upload to the site in the copy right still mine or can any one take any of some ones work and pass it…

Started by bill bruzas

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

just here to say hello to all,

well hello there everyone a like wise photographer here  just to share my passion and learn much more,or even help others starting out,i en…

Started by tracy bruzas

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by rob

Getting into Photography as Both a Hobby and Business

Hi, Everyone,Here's my question. I want to really get into photography as both a hobby and as a business. I want to take landscape shots, p…

Started by Rene

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rene

Are artisanal panoramic pictures dying?

I love to take panorama pictures and I have never used one of those new point and shoot cameras with “sweep panorama feature”, but I cou…

Started by Manuel Pacheco

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Matt Needham

Tutorial on collage making...

Please let me know if there is any good tutorial for creating a collage in photoshop...

Started by Lavpreet Kumar

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

Sun Spots

How do I avoid getting sunspots when photographing both sunsets and sunrises. Thank you!!!

Started by Linda

7 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by sandra stewart

anyone in florida now or this winter to take photos of the

rosies, flamingos and herons and egrets with their babies? I can go alone but would like friends to go with and get some great pics.....pai…

Started by sandra stewart

0 Oct 23, 2010

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Iain MacFadzean replied to Steve Zawoyski's discussion New Daily Challenege +: "Close Ups and Macros" in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Wow!  Great angle here.  What is this beastie?"
53 seconds ago
Iain MacFadzean replied to Steve Zawoyski's discussion New Daily Challenege +: "Close Ups and Macros" in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Another nice one."
1 minute ago
Wendy W replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"just to share, Batter Up- Justin Upton"
1 minute ago
"Excellent shot Peter."
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service