The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,605)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For those in the UK only

Tuesday 14th September, Channel 5, time 1930 hours.A new series by Professional Photographers on "How to Take Stunning Pictures"I was going…

Started by Fred

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Danielle

I need help, it is an emergency!

My sons first soccer game is tomorrow morning at 9am and I want to shoot in full Manual! I will be using a 70-200 vr f2.8 nikon lens, plent…

Started by Alex Vega

16 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Alex Vega

advise on infrared photography please

G'day all,                i would like some advise on infrared photography, i'm running a cannon 5dmk2 with an R72 filter, ive got the came…

Started by rob

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rob

Still Life Studio Shots- Any Tips? Where can i find inspiration?

Doing it soon in college, im thinking food, but i want to doe something interest, macro shots included

Started by Alex Lewis

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Mike Hiler

A question that I hope can be answered about EXIF data.

When you convert a raw image to jpeg will that information show up in the EXIF data of the jpeg image?   What I mean is, will the EXIF data…

Started by Suzanne

11 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by rob

I need help with macro photography

I need help!I'm trying to learn macro photography.  I have a macro lens (Canon EF-S 60mm USM f/2.8).Is it best to use manual mode? (I can s…

Started by Vee

18 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Vee

Most Popular Photo

Where do you enter your photo or album for this?

Started by Linda

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Linda

AV and P Mode???? What are they for?

Hey i almost always use manual but sometimes i click av by accident and either get really good results or blown out pics, could you describ…

Started by Alex Lewis

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Alex Lewis

Proffesional Prints- Who to use?

Hi!   I am looking for a company that I can order all of my prints off of for my clients. A freind recomended MPix. What do you use for pro…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Debra Bratrsovsky

A needle in a haystack

I have been playing around in photoshop and applied a filter of sorts and I am unable to duplicate the color of this first shot. The closes…

Started by Linda

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Barr

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Ram Ramkumar replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion MEET OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS in the group The Daily View
"Thanks Cathy!"
21 seconds ago
Huseyin Gokhan Orucoglu replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Thank you Earl"
45 seconds ago
Huseyin Gokhan Orucoglu replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I have 2 live tv shows of my own in this channel that gives me some extra priviliges. :)"
1 minute ago
":)"
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service