The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still Life Studio Shots- Any Tips? Where can i find inspiration?

Doing it soon in college, im thinking food, but i want to doe something interest, macro shots included

Started by Alex Lewis

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Mike Hiler

A question that I hope can be answered about EXIF data.

When you convert a raw image to jpeg will that information show up in the EXIF data of the jpeg image?   What I mean is, will the EXIF data…

Started by Suzanne

11 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by rob

I need help with macro photography

I need help!I'm trying to learn macro photography.  I have a macro lens (Canon EF-S 60mm USM f/2.8).Is it best to use manual mode? (I can s…

Started by Vee

18 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Vee

Most Popular Photo

Where do you enter your photo or album for this?

Started by Linda

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Linda

AV and P Mode???? What are they for?

Hey i almost always use manual but sometimes i click av by accident and either get really good results or blown out pics, could you describ…

Started by Alex Lewis

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Alex Lewis

Proffesional Prints- Who to use?

Hi!   I am looking for a company that I can order all of my prints off of for my clients. A freind recomended MPix. What do you use for pro…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Debra Bratrsovsky

A needle in a haystack

I have been playing around in photoshop and applied a filter of sorts and I am unable to duplicate the color of this first shot. The closes…

Started by Linda

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Barr

Deleting Photos on-the-fly Question

I have a Nikon D90 & mainly shoot Live Music.  While reviewing photos on-the-fly I often have to ZOOM to see if my subject is in focus.…

Started by Gene Chavez

0 Sep 6, 2010

Nikon D90..

Anyone use or have a Nikon D90? Im seriously considering one, and have  heard nothing but good things about it. Any input?

Started by Robin Yarrington

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Gene Chavez

Slide Show

How do I go about putting a slide show on "my page"?   Thank you for your help..

Started by Linda

0 Sep 3, 2010

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Moxy posted photos
49 seconds ago
brian ferguson replied to Janice Bailey's discussion This week let's post your favorite RGB'S in the group Janice's RGB Group
1 minute ago
Moxy posted a photo
1 minute ago
Gerry replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Friday October 31st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Only get pots of gold in Ireland."
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service