The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culture in the Carolinas

I have several places to host an exhibit and I am looking for photographers in the South Carolina area that shoot food/wine themes.

Started by Tony Giovanni

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Tony Giovanni

Critiques and Comments

I have uploaded a few pictures and I'd like to hear your opinions on them. Thank you

Started by Laura Nappi

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Michael

HDR photo

I took a shot with three exposures and brought them together with software. I belive I did it wright. does this look like a hdr photo?

Started by Guy Cates

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

How?

White walls, white Martial Arts clothing and flourescent lights. Tried using white balance reading, try using a exteranl flash(leaves shado…

Started by John Suhanich

5 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Matt Needham

How to take a better sipder web photo

I tried to take a spider web picture in the sunlight but it was very hard to get right focus. My lense was always focussed on the object…

Started by DSP Reddy

3 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

REDUCING SIZE IN PHOTOSHOP

I would like to know how to decrease the size of a photo in PS7 so that I can upload the smaller version. I was able to decrease the size b…

Started by Linda

10 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by jason anderson

Tile Photoghraphy Backdrops Need Opinions

Hello all! I am a partner in DCtiles, we market decorative tile for use as photography backgrounds. I would love the communities opinion on…

Started by Mike Cohen

0 Aug 8, 2010

Photoshop CS5

Hi guys and girls I have the new photoshop CS5 and i was wondering are there any links or people that can give advise on it, how it works a…

Started by Brett

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Brett

Flash gun query

Why is it that when you mount you flash gun on a tripod it is not as effective as when it is on the camrea?I been trying and experimenting…

Started by wayne gibbons

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

WONDERING WHAT BACKGROUND I SHOULD USE!

Hey, umm, im doing a photography photoshoot for some people that want Wedding pictures done. What background do you think would be best for…

Started by Kiley Renee Aedan

6 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Kiley Renee Aedan

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Don Roy commented on Keisuke Togawa's photo
Thumbnail

Aridity

"Much better."
7 minutes ago
Tee Harris posted photos
7 minutes ago
Don Roy liked Keisuke Togawa's photo
7 minutes ago
Keisuke Togawa posted photos
9 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service