The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for hot weather

Does anyone have any suggestion for shooting in very warm weather? I havent been able to control the steam on the lens. Thanks!

Started by Galia Venguer Zaidenweber

5 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Dwight Schofield

Pinhole Camera Help

At my school I'm currently in a higher-end wood working class, and we are supposed to build a 'container' for something (figurative or lite…

Started by Joel N. Schult

2 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

NO PHOTOSHOP, NO MAKEUP, JUST FILTERS TO GET INCREDIBLE PERFECT PICTURES

Last year I have the opportunity to visit Peter Lik´s photography galley at the Venetian´s Mall. The pictures were so georgeous, vivid colo…

Started by Manuel Pacheco

8 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Manuel Pacheco

Photoshop Templates

I currently have Photoshop CS5 and I am looking for some cool Senior templates to use in photoshop. I want something that does not look to…

Started by Sandra Mounts

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Sandra Mounts

First things before you shot

Hi - I'm interested in what you do just before you shot .... ie -person indoors outdoors landscape - object ? It will be interesting to me…

Started by Louise

18 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by robert gordon

Help needed

Hello , Im a newbie :-)  I have a Canon EOS 400D - Can any body help me what  equipment I need for a mini studio also to take moblie . Im…

Started by Louise

11 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Manuel Pacheco

tips on junior graduation

Hi any tips for me tomorrow , hopefully shooting outside a juniors gradution , 7-9 children in a group Im doing for the experience and glad…

Started by Louise

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Dwight Schofield

Culture in the Carolinas

I have several places to host an exhibit and I am looking for photographers in the South Carolina area that shoot food/wine themes.

Started by Tony Giovanni

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Tony Giovanni

Critiques and Comments

I have uploaded a few pictures and I'd like to hear your opinions on them. Thank you

Started by Laura Nappi

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Michael

HDR photo

I took a shot with three exposures and brought them together with software. I belive I did it wright. does this look like a hdr photo?

Started by Guy Cates

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by CameraClicker

RSS

Ending Soon!

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service