The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"I can remove spammers from the site, so you can report any spammers / spam / e-mails to me…"

"I can remove spammers from the site, so you can report any spammers / spam / e-mails to me…"

Started by Ion Paciu

0 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Luniewicz-Martins

Monitor calibration and gamma

I need help on how and what sofware to calibration the monitor to match the photos

Started by Dan Walley

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Dan Walley

Uploading Pictures to Picture Social

Can anyone tell me why some of my pics dont fill the thumbnails? Im looking at the all photos tab on the bottom of the main page of this si…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Gina Michaels Photography

Music

Does anyone know how to embed a playlist on your page? I've seen it done on some others. It makes it nice and more artistic to view photos…

Started by Marie A. March

6 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Edgar Alegre

Use a Tripod!!!!

One of the more important tools a photographer can own is a tripod.  Using one can add immeasurable quality to your photographs.  I would g…

Started by nathan mccreery

28 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

Cannon Users- EMERGENCY daughter's birthday is this week. Getting an battery error 99.

If anyone has an answer or suggestions I would be very grateful.  My daughter's birthday and party are this week.  The camera just started…

Started by Davona

9 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Rich Casciato

. clicks !

Started by Shivam Kinra

0 Oct 4, 2010

Preferred Lens for Portraits

Hi Everyone,   What is your preferred lens for newborns and children photography? I have been using a 50mm F1.8 that i love but have missed…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

26 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by leekhan boiser

New adventure.... Need some guidence

Living in a small town we all tend to wear many hats, I have been asked to photograph the High school Homecoming pictures.  I usually do ou…

Started by Kerri Barglof

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kacy S

Which Neutral Density filter is best to get?

I don't know which Neutral Density filter to buy. Color graduated, dark gray or light gray.  I know what they are used for, but not what ki…

Started by Vee

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Vee

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service