The Photography Network - PictureSocial

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TECHNIQUES (1,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannon Users- EMERGENCY daughter's birthday is this week. Getting an battery error 99.

If anyone has an answer or suggestions I would be very grateful.  My daughter's birthday and party are this week.  The camera just started…

Started by Davona

9 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Rich Casciato

. clicks !

Started by Shivam Kinra

0 Oct 4, 2010

Preferred Lens for Portraits

Hi Everyone,   What is your preferred lens for newborns and children photography? I have been using a 50mm F1.8 that i love but have missed…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

26 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by leekhan boiser

New adventure.... Need some guidence

Living in a small town we all tend to wear many hats, I have been asked to photograph the High school Homecoming pictures.  I usually do ou…

Started by Kerri Barglof

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kacy S

Which Neutral Density filter is best to get?

I don't know which Neutral Density filter to buy. Color graduated, dark gray or light gray.  I know what they are used for, but not what ki…

Started by Vee

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Vee

Sports Photography Help needed!!!

With fall sports in full swing I am struggling with indoor sports.  I can't figure out what settings to use on my Nikon D200 to get rid of…

Started by Kerri Barglof

11 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Gary Vernon

Suggestions to Successful Low Light Shooting

One of the most trying things in concert photography is learning how to get good shots in very poor light. The light varies drastically, fr…

Started by George William Burrows

5 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by George William Burrows

Editing or chasing the true color?

Hello   I started phographing 20 year ago and left it just before the digital invasion. Now i'm back with this new range of possobilities a…

Started by Gilberto Biasoto

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by George Evans Daniels

Tips for shooting in manufacturing plant/factory

Hi All   I was asked today by our HR manager at the company I work for to take photos of members at their workstations around the factory a…

Started by Radcliffe

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Radcliffe

Building Your Own Website

Hi!   I am looking into creating a website and have no idea how to go about this. If you have a website, what site did you go through, who…

Started by Gina Michaels Photography

27 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Jermaine Amado

RSS

Only 2 Days Left!

Latest Activity

Bob Melnyk left a comment for EVA CANTRELL
"My image Ice Face..   I agree with you Eva..  it was extremely cold this day and the…"
1 minute ago
Mary Asher replied to Steve Zawoyski's discussion New Challenge: “Backlit Silhouette Photography.” Ends: March 27, 3:00PM CDST ( 9:00 GMT) in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Two great shots, I slightly prefer the smoky background of the woman singer."
6 minutes ago
GW passmore commented on GW passmore's photo
Thumbnail

Deep Creek

"Thanks Phylis and Jas"
6 minutes ago
Mario Vargas commented on Bebop's photo
Thumbnail

Sunrise Shadows

"nicely edited, lookks like a paint, of course shadows emphasized"
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service