The Photography Network - PictureSocial

RANDOM DISCUSSION (486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PORTFOLIO WEBSITES

I AM LOOKING FOR A REASONABLE PHOTOGRAPHY PORTFOLIO WEBSITE. ONE THAT LOOKS SIMPLE, NICE, EASY TO USE & POSSIBLY ABLE TO SELL PHOTOS ON…

Started by Marie

16 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by martyn george digitaleye

Photography Magazine Question

Does anyone know of any photography magazine names or anything along that line? Thanks in advanced.

Started by Catherine Contillo

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Lee Guthrie

PICS101.COM <-- Domain Name For Sale

The perfect domain name is now available for your very own online photo gallery or photography school. I have had this domain for the last…

Started by Bob Innes

0 Jul 5, 2009

I lost my Camera.

Im so sad i lost my camera it had my sd card in it to so all my pictures are like lost. which sucks. :( at least i have a reason to get…

Started by Kayla

1 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Kayla

keeping camera

I went down and had a long talk with Tom at Pro Photo Supplt ( those guys are great!) He convinced me the Nikon D40 is the camera for me. I…

Started by Kat Rose

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Brian Z

Canon Power Shot SX101s

I have taken my new Nikon D40 tto the beach and the mountains and I am not fully satisfied with it. Now I am thinking about trying a Canon…

Started by Kat Rose

4 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by CameraClicker

switching cameras

I have tried my new Nikon D40 at the beach and the mountains and I am not fully satisfied with it. The problem is that they gave me 10 days…

Started by Kat Rose

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Jay Rodriguez

Help?

Ok I have an assignment for my photography class were we have to design a magazine cover and im looking for some more ideas on what to do f…

Started by amber-erin

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Carlton Ward

Good Morning from Latvia, wedding photography.

Wedding photography group is still waiting for you! Get interesting ideas, tips and tricks. Only on picturesocial wedding photography group…

Started by Edijs Palens

0 Jun 26, 2009

survey by country...

can we make a survey of all of the members here on: What country he comes from? this is just a suggestion to the people running this site,…

Started by Rolly Anubyjuan

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Nurul Izzan Zamzuri

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Mary Asher commented on Mary Asher's photo
Thumbnail

Cowtown Rodeo

"Thank you.  This was my first trip to see this local rodeo.  It won't be my last."
32 minutes ago
ALBERT HOUSTON and Morgan Clark are now friends
52 minutes ago
Chris (Frog)'s discussion was featured

*********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ********

It's all about Photography!This Week's Suggested Theme - Smile or FaceAlternate Category - Just to…See More
1 hour ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"  Good morning all and thanks for your kind comments yesterday. "
1 hour ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service