The Photography Network - PictureSocial

RANDOM DISCUSSION (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help

I don't know where to post this so here is goes. I just joined this site and want to upload some photos. However once I add some photos to…

Started by Wesley Farnsworth

0 May 29, 2009

Flash vs HTML Portfolio

I'm trying to get a sense for what other photographers believe about the merit of using a Flash-based website to display your portfolio vs…

Started by Wes Galliher

0 May 28, 2009

Front page photo slideshow

Just curious, what determines what photos go into the slideshow on the front page? I thought it might be comment count or something, but af…

Started by Jake Ripley

6 May 26, 2009
Reply by Marcia C

Where did my camera phone photo go?

I have tried several time to send my page images off of my phone camera. They leave but show up no where on my pages. I use the provided em…

Started by Bob Barnes

0 May 26, 2009

trouble getting joining a specific group

I have been able to join others, but not Street Photography. Anyone else have this issue or figure it out?

Started by Agnieszka

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Lj Maxx

Deleting Pictures

Do not know if i am going mad or not but i cannot see any way of deleting pictures that i have uploaded. I cand delete albums but not indiv…

Started by Michael

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by Michael

Picturesocial African Safari......Anyone?

Who here on Picturesocial has ever dreamed of going on a real African Photographic Safari ? Up at dawn to catch the Leopard in the early mo…

Started by Jason Livingstone

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Livingstone

Make up artist

I am a make up artist in Atlanta looking for a good 5 photographers to shoot with on a weekly basis. I am very loyal to the schedule and ha…

Started by nimah rashid

0 May 11, 2009

Suggestions for the PictureSocial

Well, i just noticed that you can't set Group Album. (or maybe i did not see the option) So it would be really neat if you could build up c…

Started by Vinh NPL

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by Vinh NPL

commendable photo's

There are so many really beautiful photo's featured in the "Commendable Photo's" that I often wonder how they are chosen for that special h…

Started by Beverley Pohlner

0 May 8, 2009

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Jordan replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Nice job on the edit, Earl!"
11 seconds ago
EVA CANTRELL commented on dave murray's photo
Thumbnail

A Break In The Clouds

"WOW  ....this is the touch of the master what more can i say"
34 seconds ago
Jordan replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 23rd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Beautiful landscape. This shot looks much better in full size."
39 seconds ago
"Great info. That guy has some very informative videos."
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service