The Photography Network - PictureSocial

RANDOM DISCUSSION (482)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keeping camera

I went down and had a long talk with Tom at Pro Photo Supplt ( those guys are great!) He convinced me the Nikon D40 is the camera for me. I…

Started by Kat Rose

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Brian Z

Canon Power Shot SX101s

I have taken my new Nikon D40 tto the beach and the mountains and I am not fully satisfied with it. Now I am thinking about trying a Canon…

Started by Kat Rose

4 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by CameraClicker

switching cameras

I have tried my new Nikon D40 at the beach and the mountains and I am not fully satisfied with it. The problem is that they gave me 10 days…

Started by Kat Rose

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Jay Rodriguez

Help?

Ok I have an assignment for my photography class were we have to design a magazine cover and im looking for some more ideas on what to do f…

Started by amber-erin

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Carlton Ward

Good Morning from Latvia, wedding photography.

Wedding photography group is still waiting for you! Get interesting ideas, tips and tricks. Only on picturesocial wedding photography group…

Started by Edijs Palens

0 Jun 26, 2009

survey by country...

can we make a survey of all of the members here on: What country he comes from? this is just a suggestion to the people running this site,…

Started by Rolly Anubyjuan

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Nurul Izzan Zamzuri

New York Institute of Photography

Is anyone familiar with New York Institute of Photography? I've seen the school advertised in various magazines and I've checked them out o…

Started by Ralph Wheeler

5 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by John Nuss

Dumping photos

I want to know how people can just dump dozens of images on this site of the same subject and not be more particular about the quality. Why…

Started by Dan Tubbs, Jr.

0 Jun 19, 2009

Free Advertising By Sponsoring a Contestant

Both of my girls won the Texas State Pageant and are now preparing for Nationals. We are in need of sponsors to help with the fees for both…

Started by Michelle

0 Jun 18, 2009

Anybody get this SPAM?

Hello My name is Gift and i am a beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationsh…

Started by Marshall R Riojas

4 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by PictureSocial.com

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Al Remington replied to thymewarp13's discussion From ABC to XYZ in the group Daily Pics
"Wind Sock.  "
15 minutes ago
dalia ofrat replied to Rose's discussion "The Birds and The Beasts Were There!" ~ Photographing Animals and Feathered Friends in the group Room To Grow
"Excellent shot and I love squirrels"
28 minutes ago
Phyllis Bond liked Biarnes Eric's photo
28 minutes ago
Phyllis Bond liked Biarnes Eric's photo
28 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service