The Photography Network - PictureSocial

RANDOM DISCUSSION (473)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera and Equipment Safety on Holiday

I'm going on a family trip to Mexico and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to keep my camera safe. I have an SLR with a couple of lens…

Started by Vito

19 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Vito

Looking for Photos to Use for cards on my Website www.thecardcrate.com

Hi Everyone, Unfortunately, I have little talent when it comes to talking photographs. (Hopefully, this website will help). I am in despe…

Started by Sara

0 Apr 5, 2009

Need Assistance please, with Loading photos.

I recently changed internet servers. For some reason when I try to upload a photo to enter the monthly photo contest, It uploads as an atta…

Started by Terry

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Terry

Facebook Anyone?

I have an idea that may be of some use to our community here. Let me preface this by saying that, being of an older generation, I resisted…

Started by David Wollum

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Khan

20 x 8 picture frame

I have just printed a picture that I had taken 20 x 8 and now i cant find a frame for it , can anyone help me Thank L

Started by lorraine mooney

4 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by lorraine mooney

ANY COMPANYS IN AR HIRING

Hey there, Does any one know of any companys in this wonderful state of arkansas that are hiring photographers? with the latest layoffs at…

Started by Robert Smith

0 Mar 21, 2009

How to?

How do I remove myself from a group?

Started by Anne Grindle

6 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Marcia C

Help

Can someone help me with how to add my pictures on this site? If I am in a group do I add a picture in the comments or discussion as it see…

Started by Anne Grindle

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Anne Grindle

got another award!

I received another Arts & Disability Award and it is quite a lot of money. At present I am VERY nervous as I am really very unwell and…

Started by ann Kennedy

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Mike Hiler

Personal Photo Gallery Site - How to have one!

Hi everyone! Recently, I made up my mind to work on a personal website. Basically it was just for fun and to apply my basic self-study know…

Started by Anthony Zeder

1 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Anthony Zeder

RSS

Black Friday is Here!

Latest Activity

thymewarp13 replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I really like this shot!  Well done, Chris."
5 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Looks like a windy, nippy day.  Looks like a fun time though Glenn.  Hope you and yours…"
7 minutes ago
aalok Dayaram shared their photo on Twitter
9 minutes ago
sangeeth sivan posted a photo
9 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service