The Photography Network - PictureSocial

RANDOM DISCUSSION (469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 x 8 picture frame

I have just printed a picture that I had taken 20 x 8 and now i cant find a frame for it , can anyone help me Thank L

Started by lorraine mooney

4 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by lorraine mooney

ANY COMPANYS IN AR HIRING

Hey there, Does any one know of any companys in this wonderful state of arkansas that are hiring photographers? with the latest layoffs at…

Started by Robert Smith

0 Mar 21, 2009

How to?

How do I remove myself from a group?

Started by Anne Grindle

6 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Marcia C

Help

Can someone help me with how to add my pictures on this site? If I am in a group do I add a picture in the comments or discussion as it see…

Started by Anne Grindle

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Anne Grindle

got another award!

I received another Arts & Disability Award and it is quite a lot of money. At present I am VERY nervous as I am really very unwell and…

Started by ann Kennedy

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Mike Hiler

Personal Photo Gallery Site - How to have one!

Hi everyone! Recently, I made up my mind to work on a personal website. Basically it was just for fun and to apply my basic self-study know…

Started by Anthony Zeder

1 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Anthony Zeder

The Daily Challenge is up for today...Tues. Feb 24th

The challenge is starting really late so I am posting the DC to go through tommorow at 8pm....Go play and have some fun....Janice

Started by Janice

0 Feb 24, 2009

Help with showing in a gallery

I am interested in starting to show some of my work in galleries, but have no clue where to start. What kind of photos should I keep in my…

Started by Sarah Fleming

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Simon Plant ProPhotoInsights

"Copying?"

My friend keeps telling me she thinks im "copying" her by also starting photography, im not copying her i really do have a passion. i don't…

Started by Kayla

4 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Kayla

New eco-friendly photographer network (www.myprodigital.com)

Hey guys I just joined a new photographer network called ProDigital. They are geared to promote photographers shooting with digital equipme…

Started by Keith

0 Feb 9, 2009

RSS

Only 1 Day Left!

Latest Activity

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service