The Photography Network - PictureSocial

KelleyJo Bruenning's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, a different background setting, and see if your model would be able to look…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Dec 3, 2012 to what can i do to improve this photo??

9 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Ron

"Aamir, you should try Photoshop CS6.  It has the new feature of "content aware"... d…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Nov 29, 2012 to Please have your opinion on this snap dear friends.

20 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Bill Stamatis

"I hope you don't mind me editing your photo... but your start photo seemed dull in c…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Nov 28, 2012 to Please have your opinion on this snap dear friends.

20 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Bill Stamatis

"Cline, If your friend has seen your photos, then she already knows what to expect.  …"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Nov 19, 2012 to Indoor Wedding

12 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by SugarSweet

"The collection of colored rocks would make for a nice texture file and the colors ar…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Nov 11, 2012 to Advice And Tips

15 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Gaurav Kumar

"I think the vibrancy of the green really shows through really well.  Its hard to mak…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Nov 11, 2012 to Please share your opinion on this foggy shot..

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Sreenath Gopalakrishnan

"If you are just starting out, I would be more concerned with getting your name and p…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Apr 18, 2012 to Buying rights to a photograph, how much is a photo worth

8 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by nathan mccreery

"Honestly, it doesn't matter if you go Canon or Nikon, as both have "sister" models t…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Dec 1, 2011 to Nikkon or Cannon?

16 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by DePree Shadowwalker

"My first suggestion would be to retake the photo on a cloudy day. The clouds coverin…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied May 15, 2010 to How can I enhance the color in this photo?

38 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Ed Harp

"If the friend is VERY aware that you are not experienced in this field and they aren…"

KelleyJo Bruenning replied Apr 29, 2010 to first wedding tips

5 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by steven johnson

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

joe waugh liked Ken Gordon's blog post A Photo shoot Everyone should Do
1 minute ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Stephanie Alexandra's discussion New Challenge "SUNSETS" Dec. 21st to 23rd 2014 in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"This is one of those times when birds flying in the sunset works super well :-)  Great shot!"
3 minutes ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"It was in the 20's today. Nice outside but such flat light. It's been that way for…"
3 minutes ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Stephanie Alexandra's discussion New Challenge "SUNSETS" Dec. 21st to 23rd 2014 in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Wow!  Magnificent setting sun Andre!  Awesome colors and clouds and reflection and…"
3 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service