The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Jaideep Singh Rai's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Mary, to be honest the person behind you in the picture is overlapping with the…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Apr 2, 2013 to HELP NEEDED

7 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Penny Baxter

"Good shot, but to be honest i am a bit surprised you could get that from a 55-200mm.…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 29, 2013 to Shoot The Moon

9 Feb 19
Reply by Henrique Kroeker

"Congratulations first of all :) the answer depends if you are getting your photos d…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 29, 2013 to wedding photo's

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Marina Walker

"CameraClicker said it all !!  Depends what you are looking for... general rule big A…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 23, 2013 to Nighttime photography

3 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jaideep Singh Rai

"Hey Jan, Maybe if you could attach a picture we can all have a look and maybe help f…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 23, 2013 to Lightroom auto-exposure help!

9 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by CameraClicker

"if you would like to point out the issue to the correct people you can- 1. use the "…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 22, 2013 to Does everyone hate the white background in Picture Social?

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Ron

"HDR softwares do not link up with the camera directly. you just need bracketed photo…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Mar 22, 2013 to What is the best HDR software ?

8 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Fritz McCorkle

"I think it really depends on what you need to do to your pictures. I personally am n…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Oct 13, 2012 to Does everyone use photoshop to edit their pictures or is there another site?

13 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Sarah Leach

"as mentioned by others HDR, using filters and tripods cover most basis. other than t…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Sep 24, 2012 to IDEAS

5 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Gaurav Kumar

"thanks chris. all I can say is dont give up on HDR hah i am sort of addicted to High…"

Jaideep Singh Rai replied Jul 18, 2012 to To HDR or not to HDR

35 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by john Stanley

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

thymewarp13 replied to Skybella's discussion The DP Scavenger Hunt ... in the group Daily Pics
"Although there are a number of historic towns in America, I'm going to go back even further in…"
22 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"They are wood mostly."
27 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"I like the way you have the pier jutting out at an angle and the clear water. I'm also…"
30 minutes ago
"A very nice landscape of this little bay.  I like the bottom one better also."
33 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service