The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Peter Beal's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a Photo with a mark on it. the photo is mine i took it.. every one FEEL FREE…"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Does anyone know of a good and free watermarking site?

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by CameraClicker

"I just use Adobe Photoshop.. as Camera Clicker saze it can be removed"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Does anyone know of a good and free watermarking site?

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by CameraClicker

"What's EXIF data??? not every one no's what that is"

17 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by CameraClicker

"Spam is crap its all crap nobody wonts it them that do it are up-to something no goo…"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Spam

11 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Beal

"If you have Data that you would like to keep for-ever right it to disc and store it…"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Off-Site Photo Storage sites?

6 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by David Weisbach

"Your link seams to take me to my page?????"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Show us your Facebook Fan page

38 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by michelleina legaspi

"Why do you wont everyones facbook page!!!"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to Show us your Facebook Fan page

38 Jul 22, 2012

"On picture #2, the colours in the water look ok! I use a ''circular polariser filter…"

Peter Beal replied Jul 8, 2011 to some photos in color. Pleas i would like your comments

5 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Beal

"Tamron AF VC 18-270mm this is a good walkabout lens... reason is that the lens can b…"

Peter Beal replied Jun 27, 2011 to Your favourite lens

86 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Steve Vrantsis

"You need to be a member of facebook go a head make your self a member  its free"

Peter Beal replied Jun 23, 2011 to Show us your Facebook Fan page

38 Jul 22, 2012

RSS

Black Friday is Here!

Latest Activity

Vera Shatalina replied to jas saj's discussion New Discussion "Winter Scenes" in the group Room To Grow
"Thank you, Rose."
16 seconds ago
Vera Shatalina replied to jas saj's discussion New Discussion "Winter Scenes" in the group Room To Grow
"Here, in south part of Norway, close to Oslo winter is not so cold like in Russia and not so much…"
38 seconds ago
Rose replied to jas saj's discussion New Discussion "Still Life" in the group Room To Grow
"Looks like a lovely evening for two. Beautiful work, Joe."
1 minute ago
jas saj replied to jas saj's discussion New Discussion "Winter Scenes" in the group Room To Grow
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service