The Photography Network - PictureSocial

JoAnn Fougere's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all your help everyone. My monolights are Bowens,. I wonder if it is what…"

JoAnn Fougere replied Jan 24, 2012 to Help! I cant get Both strobes to trigger with my wireless flash trigger, what am I doing wrong?

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Gary Vernon

"Thanks for the tips Greg, Stunning photo by the way...."

JoAnn Fougere replied Sep 13, 2011 to How can I get the colors to POP in my photos?

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

"Daniel,   Wow, I didnt know what I was missing all this time I could have been using…"

JoAnn Fougere replied Sep 13, 2011 to How can I get the colors to POP in my photos?

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

"Thanks for taking your time in showing me how to use this. The photo you adjusted ce…"

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

"Thanks everyone for all excellent tips and advice, very useful. I do not have a pola…"

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

"Sure I will provide an example thanks for your input.       "

JoAnn Fougere replied Sep 11, 2011 to How can I get the colors to POP in my photos?

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

"Hi Gary,   Thanks for your input Im still new to "curves" , although I have done lot…"

JoAnn Fougere replied Sep 9, 2011 to How can I get the colors to POP in my photos?

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Greg maklae

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Morgan Clark commented on jas saj's photo
Thumbnail

Smoke

"Very creative shot, Jas!"
28 seconds ago
Pat Dennehy left a comment for Bob Melnyk
"thank you Bob for your kind comments"
53 seconds ago
Morgan Clark liked jas saj's photo
53 seconds ago
Phyllis Bond posted a photo

The fields and orchards around Chelan

Chelan, WA is home to many apple orchards and lots of vineyards.....
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service