The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Keith Walker's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Crystal, but I have never heard of Dunkin Donuts before! Presumably it's a cha…"

Keith Walker replied Jun 15, 2012 to Off camera or attachable flash

44 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Papa Rotzzi

"In this neck of the woods (New Zealand) I have come across Starbucks they have a cof…"

Keith Walker replied Jun 12, 2012 to Off camera or attachable flash

44 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Papa Rotzzi

"I would not recommend a Glock 9mm. Or, for that matter, an AK47 With a camera, a fo…"

Keith Walker replied Jun 12, 2012 to Family member shoot "tips"

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Keith Walker

"The local public library was interested in putting my collection on display for a co…"

Keith Walker replied May 16, 2012 to Does anyone dabble in or collect vintage or antique cameras?

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Phill Novotny

"I have a collection which are fun to have, my latest acquisition was a Kodak Retina…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to Does anyone dabble in or collect vintage or antique cameras?

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Phill Novotny

"Sony make a remote release that locks open. I used Minolta gear for years and have c…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to Beginners tools?

17 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Kanssen

"You will get a lot of information from www.cambridgeincolour.com which has a lot of…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to What is the difference..???

20 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Keith Walker

"If you are considering buying a new camera 'from scratch' as it were, go into a well…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to Equipment for Amateur Photographer

21 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Keith Walker

"THe Tamron is not a 'real' macro lens. It will give you an image on your sensor whic…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to magnification

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Keith Walker

"You can help make your tripod steadier by hanging a weght on it - your camera bag fo…"

Keith Walker replied Apr 6, 2012 to Tripod Advice

20 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Keith Walker

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

kathy standley replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Tuesday October 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Pretty shawl with the flowers why a gun any reason."
18 seconds ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Tuesday October 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"A fine abstrract!"
30 seconds ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Tuesday October 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Simply AMAZING!!!!"
1 minute ago
Holly Jennings replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion PLEASE VOTE IN THIS ART GALLERY in the group The Daily View
"I like this."
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service