The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want your feed back!

Hey all, So I just spent a couple of days completely redoing my photo blog http://frankspic.blogspot.com/. I want your feed back! :) tell m…

Started by Frank Herrera's Photography

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by airazalfa

Ikon Canvas Art stole my Photo and was selling it for almost a year on Amazon and their own Website

Hi everyone! So sorry that on my very first post I would have to be so negative, but I need to make everyone aware of this! Using the Googl…

Started by giovanna tucker

34 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rommel Alcayaga

The Dancing Light

Looking for a bit of inspiration for your photography? Well I think I've got just the thing for you. If not well this is still amazing none…

Started by James Elliott

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by James Elliott

Art Exhibition Heroes Crew

Θα χαρώ πολύ να σας δω στην εικαστική έκθεση που θα κάνω μαζί με τους Braze & Spark 1η Μαϊου 2011. ΠληροφορίεςI invite you to our art e…

Started by Pantelis Ladas

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Pantelis Ladas

Photography Insurance for Exhibitions.

Good Afternoon!   I was just curious about what type of insurance is best for photographers when you want to show your work in exhibitions…

Started by Andrew Wood

0 May 11, 2011

Is photography art?

This is a question that has lead to many a heated discussion. Is landscape photography art? With programs such as PhotoShop, an edited vers…

Started by Greg maklae

51 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by nathan mccreery

Abstract photography techniques

Abstract photography is a process of using colours and patterns combined to create an image, with no true meaning or no clear subject invol…

Started by Mahekmanchanda09

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Arturo Herrera liggett

Hello From New Hampshire "A New Member"

Hi, I am so excited to join this network for photographers. I am hoping to learn alot about my craft and bring it to a higher level.

Started by Deborah Ormsby

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Giuseppe Pignataro

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service