The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'canvas' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UK printing companies?

hi guys I'm looking for a UK based company that does good quality prints that aren't too expensive as I need to order quite a few large ca…

Started by Hannah Elizabeth Photography

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Shane Martin

Ikon Canvas Art stole my Photo and was selling it for almost a year on Amazon and their own Website

Hi everyone! So sorry that on my very first post I would have to be so negative, but I need to make everyone aware of this! Using the Googl…

Started by giovanna tucker

34 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rommel Alcayaga

Signatures

Just curious.. who signs their printed photographs, who doesn't, and why or why not? I myself have been printing on canvas and love it, but…

Started by Agnieszka

8 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Katie Vanderhaeghe

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Paul Brooks replied to CAC's discussion Daily Challenge - Reflections - April 18-20 will end at 7:00 PM EDT Sunday night in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Taken aa while back, but still one of my favorites, The Dorms at The University of Iowa reflecting…"
6 minutes ago
ed wuelph liked Mario Vargas's photo
9 minutes ago
Paul Brooks replied to CAC's discussion Daily Challenge - Reflections - April 18-20 will end at 7:00 PM EDT Sunday night in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"E2, Taken Yesterday. My Astronomy Club's Astronomy day outreach "
10 minutes ago
Peter Hanson replied to Andy P's discussion The Daily ~ Easter Sunday April 20, 2014 in the group Original Daily Pics
"Salts Mill, built by Titus Salt, who also built the whole village including schools and a hospital…"
12 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service