The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'photos' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikon Canvas Art stole my Photo and was selling it for almost a year on Amazon and their own Website

Hi everyone! So sorry that on my very first post I would have to be so negative, but I need to make everyone aware of this! Using the Googl…

Started by giovanna tucker

34 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rommel Alcayaga

Hello there from England... I'm DrunknJim !

Photographer just found your lovely site and currently building my page - all comments are more than welcome - be they kind or harsh ! Arc…

Started by DrunknJim

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by DrunknJim

vasquez rocks

Just a few photos of a Vasquez Rocks tell me what you think. I decided to go photograph this location due to the fact my favorite movie Bi…

Started by fernando lopez

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by nathan mccreery

What is the best SoftBox Kit?

Hi All, I'm going to start photographing clothing... what do you recommend for softboxes or other set ups for great pictures to post on the…

Started by Ariana

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by CameraClicker

a random picturesocial question

this is going to sound like such a noob question!   how do you add Photographs to groups? are we suppose to do that, like on redbubble? o…

Started by David Savill

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by David Savill

software to create panoramas for real estate photography

Hello everyone, I'm interested in real estate photography and am hoping to start a business taking still photos and panoramas (virtual tour…

Started by Otilia

15 May 11, 2011
Reply by Jack Harwick

Please comment on the following pictures...

Also, feel free to comment on my work...http://www.jamadophotography.comThanks!

Started by Jermaine Amado

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Papa Rotzzi

Gallery Submission Suggestions?

I am seeking photographs to feature in our on online gallery and would appreciate any suggestions from photos from this group.  We are look…

Started by aj martin

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by aj martin

Used to use Corel Paint Shop Pro X2, need something for an Apple

I used to use Corel PSP X2 but we have gotten an Apple computer and I can't seem to find anything that lets me do EVERYTHING Corel did for…

Started by Argumaniz Photography--Trish

5 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Argumaniz Photography--Trish

Lens recommendations – Wedding photography

Hey all,Long time since I've posted anything but I find myself needing some help…again. What would be an ideal lens(es) to shoot a wedding…

Started by Nicholas

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Nicholas

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Gianni Giolito commented on dave murray's photo
Thumbnail

Grassy Foreground

"Very good image. Good DOF, very sharp, nice colors and contrast. Well done!"
57 seconds ago
Lori Gail replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 29th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Great shot, Chris... Clever :-)"
13 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 29th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"That is a long way up, nice angles and reflections."
17 minutes ago
Lori Gail replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW JULY 29th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Good reflection , Terry... I love the blue on the damselfly"
18 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service