The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'prime' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

editing

I recently took this photo of my grandparents dog with my 50mm f1.8 prime lens. And I sat there that night trying to edit it, and i couldnt…

Started by Jordan Wickett

12 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Anon A. Mouse

Why buy a 50mm prime if I have got an 18-55 mm standard kit lens?

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question. I am going to get my first DSLR in a few days. I have read a lot many experienced photographers re…

Started by Nishant Mishra

15 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Ron

Looking to buy my first prime lens

Hi all   I have had photography as a hobby for about 4 years and recently bought a Nikon D7000. I am now looking to expand my lens assortme…

Started by stefan langbøl

18 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Joseph Dwyer

Nikkor 35mm/F1.8 prime lens, why?

Hi everyone, I hear a lot of positive stories regarding the nikkor 35mm/f1.8 prime lens. According to some sources it should be in the came…

Started by Danny

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Greg maklae

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

paul holmes posted a photo

Shipbuilding 2

howth co dublinFuji XE-1 cameraFuji 50-230 lensVIEW LARGE
1 minute ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion Assignment "Colors!" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Being observant is most important to being a good photographer. Study the pencils carefully,…"
1 minute ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Beautiful wing span but seems a bit out of focus to me but this is a difficult shot to take too :-)"
1 minute ago
paul holmes posted a photo

Welcome to the wonderful world of dahlias 3

Fuji XA-1 cameraFuji 35 f1.4 lensraynox 250 macro lensshot at f1.4VIEW LARGE
3 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service