The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'shoot' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bikini shoot at my home - can you make it out as its not a beach

Friends i have shot this lovely model at my place and we have try our best to give the beach feel with the lights and the leaves so can yo…

Started by Varun Patel

18 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Wess Nibarger

Best Macro Point Type and Shoot Camera?

I'm getting my Dad a Point and shoot camera for Father's day. So, I've been looking into cameras, but opinions is also a very nice thing to…

Started by Sarah Hyatt

7 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Gary Vernon

charging for a shoot! Help!

Hi, Im actually struggling a bit with pricing.  I just moved to san diego CA, and they are asking me to shoot for a few hours in LA which f…

Started by Galia Venguer Zaidenweber

0 Oct 27, 2010

Bikinis on the Beach: Photo Workshop in San Francisco June 19

When's the last time you were part of a tropical swimwear photo shoot on a sheltered beach in San Francisco Bay? Join us June 19 for a firs…

Started by Renegade Photo Shoots

0 Jun 8, 2010

Point and Shoot?

Hey guys, my friend is buying a new small point and shoot digital camera. She asked me for advice on which one to get... the only advice I…

Started by Caroline Andrus

11 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Lawrence

Hello from Redwood City, CA

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site, just joined yesterday and already the welcome has been overwhelmingly positive. I’m looking forward to se…

Started by Amir Frank

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Amir Frank

What about Nikon Coolpix 8400?

What do you think about the Nikon Coolpix 8400? here are some good review websites: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp8400/ ht…

Started by Maeda

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Maeda

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service