The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'shutter' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm back!

Hi everyone, it's Emily Donoghue. I had loads of friends on here before I had to make a new account and would love to get back in touch wit…

Started by Emily Donoghue

4 Oct 10
Reply by The Cornishman

Horse help..

My good friend jas let me go and take pictures of her and her horse a few days ago with my new camera, the pictures i got on the ground wer…

Started by Abbie

6 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by CameraClicker

Flash Problem

Hi Everybody... I got a problem with a recently bought YN-560 II flash. I am trying to sync it via wireless ST-E2 by yongnuo, the thing i…

Started by Jonathan Monjardin

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Ron

Shutters that can break??! :O

Hi,   I've recently been told that after a certain amount of images taken on a DSLR, the shutter itself inside can fall apart? Is this true…

Started by Diana Field

20 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Don Rosser

How to Take Sharper Images

Hi All, I'm currently working on an article about how to take sharper images. So far, I've covered the use of a tripod, switching to manua…

Started by Mia Rose

25 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Zabroky

Shutter Bug

Just a Discussion to see if their are others that have the Shutter Bug as Bad as ME... How bad do you have the Shutter Bug???? What do yo…

Started by Todd Heckert

4 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by gopalshroti

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Srikumar Balial posted a photo
1 minute ago
Janice Bailey replied to Skybella's discussion The DP Scavenger Hunt ... in the group Daily Pics
"A glass butter dish. Next  how about some BREAD"
4 minutes ago
Srikumar Balial liked Edward McEwen's photo
7 minutes ago
Srikumar Balial liked kathy standley's photo
8 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service