The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'vintage' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone dabble in or collect vintage or antique cameras?

I have just started to collect some very old cameras, including one from 1900.  I started off just wanting to collect them, but now i want…

Started by Paul Donihue

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Phill Novotny

Lightroom Presets

on someone else' discussion about Photoshop/Gimp/Lightroom earlier today presets were mentioned, i never use presets but wouldn't mind ch…

Started by David Savill

5 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Paul Donihue

advise on how to make this shot look vintage/ old

Started by rob

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by rob

VINTAGE Film Photography Equipment For Sale

Yashica FX-3 Film camera - missing battery holder, outer vinyl wore off but comes with full enclosure case & camera strap w/ 50mm lens.…

Started by Malebel

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Malebel

Vintage-look photography

There are a number of websites/flickr accounts with gorgeous vintage-like photos with beautiful blues/pinks etc.  Some of the photographers…

Started by Elizabeth Atkinson

12 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Matt Needham

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
" the muted colors are downright pretty here. Good diagonals, too!  "
1 minute ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"They say they're coming down through now. There have been reports of snowy owls the length of…"
3 minutes ago
Peter Zurla posted a photo
3 minutes ago
thymewarp13 replied to Skybella's discussion The DP Scavenger Hunt ... in the group Daily Pics
"I find this spring scene to be serene though perhaps I should have opted for a more seasonal…"
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service