The Photography Network - PictureSocial

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteer' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Photo Project celebrating Two Years of Providing Free Portraits to the Homeless - Would love to connect!

Hi there!  I started this amazing journey two years ago this week! The Free Photo Project started out as a one-woman show with a point and…

Started by Aloma Calacin

0 Dec 5, 2010

United Planet Photo Contest

I hope this will be of interest to some of you. I just found a travel writing and photography contest! You can win a FREE volunteer abroad…

Started by Claire Smith

0 Aug 10, 2009

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Stephanie Alexandra replied to TJ's discussion It happens, this time right under our noses.
"OMG!  That hadn't occurred to me either - I do see that not everyone uses a photo of…"
21 seconds ago
Dietmar Chromik left a comment for Bob Melnyk
"Hi Bob Thank you for the  kind commentsmade me very happy .I wish a nice weekend .Greeting…"
1 minute ago
thymewarp13 replied to Andy P's discussion DP Weekly Chat ~ Sunday Oct 19 to Sat. Oct 25, 2014 in the group Daily Pics
"It's not often that I see as colorful a sunset as we had last night.  Most of the time…"
2 minutes ago
Dietmar Chromik left a comment for Sue Larsen
"Hi Sue Larsen Thank you for the  kind commentsmade me very happy .I wish a nice weekend…"
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service