The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Just a quick introduction....
Got my first SLR, a cheap, Praktica, about 20 years ago in my teens but creativity and experiment was forever constrained by the cost of film and production. About 5 years ago I bought a Nikon F55 for a City & Guilds course but that suffered numerous problems before expiring soon after the warranty also expired.
A few compact digital cameras later, I've splashed out on a Pentax K10D which arrived yesterday and looks/feels great.
Now looking forward to years of snap-happy photography... can't wait to get clicking at the weekend!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know someone with a Pentax K10D and they seem very happy with it. They say they have been thrilled with the image quality. I hope you have more luck with that camera then your other cameras. I have heard of Praktica cameras but I don't think they are very common in the U.S., I think they are mainly sold in Europe.
i too bought my first praktica slr 20 years ago. now have a nikon d40 and a fuji s5800. still learning

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Peter Lowe posted a blog post

Help and tips needed please

Hi everyone.I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer, and i have been asked to take some photos at…See More
3 minutes ago
Skip Reed commented on Zoom Morales's photo
Thumbnail

Sundown Lovers

"I like this , nice shot."
7 minutes ago
Zoom Morales posted photos
8 minutes ago
Skip Reed liked Zoom Morales's photo
9 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service