The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hello, I am Gregory Johnston from north Idaho. I look forward to sharing my images with all of you and getting some well needed critiques and learning more. You can view some of my images at www.gjohnstonphoto.com.

Tags: Gregory, Johnston, member, new, photography, site, web

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello from North Central Massachusetts, Gregory. I lived in Idaho in the Boise Valley many years ago. I wish I had a digital camera back then or still had the film photos that I had of the countryside out there. I so enjoyed stepping out my door and seeing the Sawtooth Range in my backyard. I remember some of the "Indian Bonnet" sunsets I used to see also. At least I will remember them in my minds eye. Maybe someday I will get to replace those images with the real thing.
Beautiful photos on your website!
Thanks Mona. I live up in the Coeur d'Alene area and look forward to photo trips to central and southern Idaho. Thanks for the compliment on my website.
I imagine that the area I lived in back in the late 80's has changed quite a bit. Some of those towns farther south were the types of towns that consisted of only a few buildings. I do remember some grand sights along the Snake River and the sights further north up in Twin Springs Such wild magnificent country! At least back then...LOL! Get some great captures to share with all of us when you go. I would love to see your renditions of Idaho.
Welcome Gregory, I would be interested to see some photos from Idaho.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Phyllis Bond liked Holly Jennings's photo
17 seconds ago
Phyllis Bond commented on Holly Jennings's photo
Thumbnail

Wildflowers

"delicate little blooms.....lovely shade of purple"
27 seconds ago
Phyllis Bond liked Holly Jennings's photo
54 seconds ago
Phyllis Bond liked Jim Hoffman's photo
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service