The Photography Network - PictureSocial

New here,and pretty new to photography.
I might as well start off sounding kinda dumb......
How do I edit info on pics I've uploaded,or delete pics?

I have a job that lets me travel alot, Thought photography would help pass time and let me share my adventures with friends and family. I started with Picasa and have just started using Lightroom3.

Some amazing pics posted here.Really looking forward to learning some new techniques on the camera and on lightroom.

J

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim :-) Glad to have you with us. To start editing your photos' info or to delete them press the Options button on the upper right side of all your photos. Best of luck and have fun! :-)

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Steve Zawoyski replied to Paul Bradburn's discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE - "Symmetry" in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"Thanks for the heads up … Sure blew that one as I was too focused on Symmetry … I…"
4 minutes ago
Charlton Larca replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Saturday October 25th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Thank you for looking and the wonderful critique, Ram Keep Clicking"
7 minutes ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to sjasis's discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGE: "Creatures Great and Small" Submissions until October 27th. in the group Daily Pics
"Cute and a nice capture Vera."
8 minutes ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to sjasis's discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGE: "Creatures Great and Small" Submissions until October 27th. in the group Daily Pics
"Wow, you really got a good one here Peter."
8 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service