The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I have set the start of this challenge as tomorrow to give a full day.

I have chose at the river for this challenge. It can be anything as long as a stream or river is visible.

Views: 658

Replies to This Discussion

Nice textures and lighting on the top one and interesting shot from the plane of the Amazon.

Thanks Chris, I love shooting from planes.

Congrats on your win, Shanna!  You have chosen my most favorite subject and things to photograph--streams and rivers!  Here are my two entries and two NEs.  (All are best viewed at full size.)

Entry #1:  Jocko River At Jocko Falls Near Arlee, Montana

Entry #2:  Early Morning On the Snake River At Idaho Falls, Idaho With the Mormon Temple in the Distance

Two NEs:

Clearwater River, IdahoPilot Peak and Unknown River Near Cooke City, Montana

Beautiful shots Scott, really like your first entry.

Oh Scott, I so enjoy seeing your work!  these are outstanding!

The first two are wonderful - I particularly like the 2nd one because it captures the "silk" in a river scenario - not often seen. Where was it taken at?

thank you Payal for your remarks.  That was taken in Idaho Falls, Idaho, during high water on the Snake River.

Thank you so much Deborah and Cyn.  I appreciate your comments and I am glad I can share my part of the world with others.

First entry is a winner for me.

Thank you Trevor.  For me, that is definitely a "winning" spot!  I can't wait till I can get back there.

Sorry Scott to ask, and I may sound stupid as I am new at this site and only started photography last year. What are NEs?

Trevor, NEs are Non Entries.  NEs do not get judged byt the challenge host but are presented just to be shared with the group.  I believe for this group, two non-entries are allowed but some groups allow any number to be uploaded.  An ,no, hta tis not a stupid question.  :) 

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Glenn P replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
9 minutes ago
kathy standley replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Artsy"
14 minutes ago
kathy standley replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Or here it is in ARTSY"
19 minutes ago
"Pretty Lillies and they like that water"
19 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service