The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm there ;-)
Am I supposed to Upload any photo here separately??
count me too in for this
i m also interested.. but what is the procedure to submit my photo...?
Never been able to figure it out....
Not sure about this group but there is a Daily challenge group thats active here.....look under groups :0)

Perhaps the way the date was presented is messing you up.  The current challenge is here:  http://www.picturesocial.com/group/dailychallenge/forum/topics/dc-f...

It is for October 7th & 8th, today and tomorrow.  Topics change with the challenge.  The current topic is flowers.  You have to join the group in order to submit photos.  Once you are a member, you select the thread for the active challenge and submit photos the same way you would here, by using the picture icon beside the link button.

hi, my is Saqib khan and i m also interested.. but what is the procedure to submit my photo...?

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Jordan posted photos
2 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Arty Thursday. I took a few years back in a friends dusty old garage and was going to bin the…"
13 minutes ago
Peter Hanson replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"   R1 #4    R4 #1  #2    R4 #4    R6 #4  …"
14 minutes ago
Peter Hanson replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"It really is, Holly!"
40 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service