The Photography Network - PictureSocial

halo everybody :)

I'm living in dublin. currently i'm looking for a really good photography course here. any suggestion? appreciate, Michaela. 

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try the Gallery of Photography in Temple Bar's short courses as a starting point and get pointers from your teacher there as to what to do more seriously, which could be a big investment and you want to get it right.  Ballsbridge College do good hobby nightclasses also which I did and then the teacher there can give advice as to what will suit you next.  Hope you find what you want.

I have no idea about classes or schools in Ireland.  If you are considering it as a career, you will need people skills and business skills as much as photography skills.  Something to keep in mind when evaluating schools.

RSS

Only 1 Day Left!

Latest Activity

Flor Topa liked Jerry Olschki's photo
37 seconds ago
Flor Topa commented on Jerry Olschki's photo
Thumbnail

Barreling Along

"excellent"
38 seconds ago
Rose Lee Davey replied to Andy P's discussion The DP Weekly Sunday Aug 31 - Saturday Sept 6, 2014 in the group Daily Pics
"Are the goats pregnant or just fat? I couldn't tell if they are male or female...cute shot.…"
1 minute ago
Flor Topa commented on David Ekoh's photo
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service