The Photography Network - PictureSocial

This DC will be Old Buildings, it can be an old building that is being used or a building that is not longer used. 2 entries, and NE. Have Fun.

Samples;

Views: 281

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my take at old buildings...St Louis Cathedral in New Orleans.  Since 1727 New Orleanians have worshiped at churches on this site.  While it has undergone many restorations the current look began construction in 1849.  This is a NE as I am headed out of town tomorrow.

Great one Greg.

Good shots.

Great shot, how big is this, it looks small next to the tree.

Bit like a large garden shed..just somewhere they could sit and make a drink, maybe shelter

NE

Now it is a Leon's furniture store.  Originally it was a repair round-house for the railway.

NE

The Flatiron Building, a historic site in Toronto

Wonderful pictures CC, love the Flatiron Building.

Here is my entry for old building. An old mosque in wilderness. I wonder who would visit it for prayer. The picture is titled as ' None to accompany me

My entry two, also an old  Mosque no longer in use.

Great shots Aamir

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Thank you! Rose"
4 minutes ago
Ann Cason replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Thank you,......got it!"
7 minutes ago
"Thank you, Anita"
8 minutes ago
thymewarp13 replied to Terrence John Davey's discussion NEW WEEKLY CHALLENGE ~ "BEES, BUTTERFLIES AND DRAGONFLIES" SEPTEMBER 29. ENDING OCTOBER 6, 6PM EST in the group Daily Pics
"Thank you, Terry.  I can relax now and go on with my search for bee, butterfly, and dragonfly…"
8 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service