The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Just wanted to let all of our friends and software friends from the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area know that we are thinking and praying for you.  For those of you that don't know, Topaz Labs experienced a near miss at the headquaters in Dallas, and I'm sure that some of the staff and workforce were affected.  I also know of a multitude of members of this site that are from the areas, and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tags: Dallas, Damage, Destruction, Ft., Lancaster, Mesquite, Tornado, Worth

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, anybody that has been in a tornado should know that life can be taken from us in a heartbeat, literally.  My first wife and I had our home destroyed by a tornado way back in 1973.  So, if there's bad weather around you with the threat of tornadoes, please ladies & gentlemen, don't take this situation lightly....

God be with all the people from the Dallas, Ft. Worth area....

RSS

Black Friday is Here!

Latest Activity

Earl Heister replied to Fransina Botha's discussion New 72 Hour Challenge - Roads to nowhere - ends 01-12-14 8 pm PST in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Very sharp and detailed.  I like the country with the mix of hardwoods and evergreens…"
2 minutes ago
Earl Heister replied to Fransina Botha's discussion New 72 Hour Challenge - Roads to nowhere - ends 01-12-14 8 pm PST in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Great variation on the theme Pearl.  I like the scene and the composition of the shot.…"
4 minutes ago
Hector Rivera commented on Hector Rivera's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_0002.NEF

"Thanks"
5 minutes ago
Hector Rivera commented on Hector Rivera's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_0002.NEF

"Thanks Lai"
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service