The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I have just joined the site. My name is Aamir Shahzad. with over 10 years of serious photography, i am and advanced amateur. Basically self taught. i have learned the art from various online courses and by devouring various books. my main interest is in portraits, still life and creative e and thematic work.
in my photography i mainly aim to project the life around me, my people, culture and its issues are my main subjects.

Apart from photography i am fond of classical literature in Urdu and English.

Hope to learn a lot from all of you

Views: 47

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shazi,

Welcome to Picture Social!  I am a new member as well, and am still exploring this site.  There are a lot of talented photographers on here and I look forward to learning all that I can.  Hope to hear from you and see some of your work.

Don in TX

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

BoingBoing replied to Mark Paterson's discussion DP Weekly Challenge ~ August 26th to September 1st 2014 6:00 PM EDST ~ "People at Work / Labor" in the group Daily Pics
"It was taken in April 2012, and this is Bruges."
1 minute ago
thymewarp13 replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 1st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Fine shot!"
2 minutes ago
Stephanie Alexandra commented on Bob Melnyk's photo
Thumbnail

Brushed Paint

"Great abstract Bob!  I love the colors and curves and texture - marvelous!"
3 minutes ago
Stephanie Alexandra liked Bob Melnyk's photo
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service