The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hey everyone. My name's Salma, i'm 26 years old and I love photography. What more can I say? :p

I'm here to learn from the pros and share my own stuff for C&C.

Love  this place already.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome to picture social Salma. 

Thanks Saj.

Hi and welcome.

Thankyou.

Welcome to Picture Social

Welcome Salmi, God is great!

I am new here as well and have dove deeply into HDR Photography since I arrived a few days ago. Lets see some of your work, thisis a great place to display your stuff, get feedback, and learn. AS well while we are doing this we are sometimes helping others who may not be able to ask for help (but just sit back and watch). We never know, but for those persons sake at least dont hold back or be shy,just jump in and "show the world what youve got" and be "fearless"! OK? dennis

God truly is Great.

Gotta love HDR photography, will check out your work ASAP.

I've shared my work on my profile so it can be viewed there but if we can start topics i'll share some through there too. This is why I actually joined this site, there is so much to see and learn from everyone is so friendly aswell and I noticed cronstructive criticism is everywhere, I totally need that.

Thanks Dennis :D

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Graham Marsden commented on Graham Marsden's blog post Post Processing in Photo Editing Software - Acceptable or Not?
"Great shot Peter, you just can't tell it from the real thing. :-)"
15 minutes ago
Paweł Kostka and Tony Hart are now friends
20 minutes ago
Paweł Kostka liked Margarida Palma's photo
22 minutes ago
Paweł Kostka commented on Paweł Kostka's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_0282

"thank you"
22 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service