The Photography Network - PictureSocial

How can I get the  colors to POP in my photos besides your basic increase of saturation. All my photos seem dull and lacklustre. Is there a special software i can get for this? I use Corel paint shop pro x3 and I always shoot in Raw. Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks, Jo

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the tips Greg, Stunning photo by the way....

Thanks everyone for all excellent tips and advice, very useful. I do not have a polarizing filter for my 18-200mm lens I think that will make a difference, I am going to purchase one this week!
Try a plug-in called Topaz. You can get a 30 day free trial of it. You'd be really surprised what you can do with it. Works in Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS
I down loaded it yesterday, it is an amazing piece of software. Thanks for the tip.

RSS

Only 1 Day Left!

Latest Activity

Anita Berghoef posted photos
1 minute ago
Jason Saint-Elie posted photos
2 minutes ago
Janice Bailey replied to Robert Davis's discussion This weeks Assignment - Patterns (AKA Plans) in the group Bob's Photo Group
4 minutes ago
Peter Hanson replied to Rose Lee Davey's discussion One Daily in the group Daily Pics
"All the very best to you both. "Terry on the train",  is still my desktop, and…"
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service