The Photography Network - PictureSocial

How can I get the  colors to POP in my photos besides your basic increase of saturation. All my photos seem dull and lacklustre. Is there a special software i can get for this? I use Corel paint shop pro x3 and I always shoot in Raw. Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks, Jo

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the tips Greg, Stunning photo by the way....

Thanks everyone for all excellent tips and advice, very useful. I do not have a polarizing filter for my 18-200mm lens I think that will make a difference, I am going to purchase one this week!
Try a plug-in called Topaz. You can get a 30 day free trial of it. You'd be really surprised what you can do with it. Works in Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS
I down loaded it yesterday, it is an amazing piece of software. Thanks for the tip.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Mark Paterson replied to jas saj's discussion New Challenge - LOW KEY PHOTOGRAPHY Ends Wednesday 1st April Moscow time in the group Room To Grow
"What ever are you implying sir.......are you saying that this couldn't be a self…"
6 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion Something Fun to do . . . "Utility Poles & Wires" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Fabulous application of the rule-of-thirds. Points. A perfect example of the assignment."
7 minutes ago
Terrence John Davey replied to jas saj's discussion New Challenge - LOW KEY PHOTOGRAPHY Ends Wednesday 1st April Moscow time in the group Room To Grow
"I am so glad you like it Jas!"
7 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion Something Fun to do . . . "Utility Poles & Wires" in the group Bob's Photo Group
"Nice Vista.  A perfect example of the assignment."
8 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service