The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Here are the finalists for the February photo contest on "Landmark Photography". Amazing to see landmarks from all over the world showing up in the contest. We have carefully chosen 5 finalists this month. Voting will be open until the end of this month or so and then the winner will be announced.

Contest brought to us by the new comprehensive wedding photography training eBook package, Simple Wedding Photography, currently 40% off until March 1st.

*NOTE - After you vote, I recommend clicking the link at the bottom of this forum that says Stop Following. So you will not receive email notifications when others vote.

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4:

Photo 5:

Voting Rules:
1. Only one vote per person.
2. When you vote, please say "I like Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4 or Photo 5.
*NOTE - After you vote, I recommend clicking the link at the bottom of this forum that says Stop Following. So you will not receive email notifications when others vote.

Tags: contest, finalists, landmark, photo, voting

Views: 705

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic shots guys

I'm voting photo number 4 

I like photo 4

The photograph with the best composition for me is number two.

I narrowed my pick down to #4.

I like photo 2

Photo 5 definitely. 

Photo 1

# 4 for me

I like photo 3

Photo #2

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Pauline Hall posted photos
4 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"11.22 1d 3c 4e 5f 6b"
6 minutes ago
Mark Paterson replied to jas saj's discussion New Discussion "Reflections" in the group Room To Grow
"Dragged the tripod and camera out to the opening night of Detroit's Zoo "Wild…"
7 minutes ago
Florica Topa liked Pauline Hall's photo
11 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service