The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I am taking photoes more than 35 years. I started taking by black and white negative films by Loobitel. then I had Zenith. some years ago I had Olympus 5050 which was rubbed in Amsterdam. now I have D90 which is my favortie camera. I like Nikon.

I like to take pictures during my trips(in Iran and most European countries). I like to take pictures from people, historical places and landscape.

I would like to learn more specially for lighting.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now.. in lighting what would you wanna learn.. There's SOOOOO much about lighting that if i knew everything this would be the longest story ever. What about lighting are you confused about? A little more information might be able to let me and many other PS members help you! Thanks for posting! Sorry this hasn't helped you :)
Thanks Chris. you are right. first and what is the main issue, is lighting by flash. specially for portrait. How I can use soft box. I have a separate flash which I can change its angle. usually I point to the ceiling with an angle of 45. which extra tools I need for a better result?

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Janice Bailey replied to Janice Bailey's discussion This week let's post your favorite RGB'S in the group Janice's RGB Group
"Great series Brian."
26 seconds ago
Bob Melnyk left a comment for VJEKO
"Thank you VJEKO for comments on my Farmhouse Fire images.."
58 seconds ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Friday October 31st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Beautiful reflections and fall colors Jas.  Looks like a lot of the trees are bare already."
1 minute ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Friday October 31st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Super shot Jas!  Beautiful colours and reflection."
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service