The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I am taking photoes more than 35 years. I started taking by black and white negative films by Loobitel. then I had Zenith. some years ago I had Olympus 5050 which was rubbed in Amsterdam. now I have D90 which is my favortie camera. I like Nikon.

I like to take pictures during my trips(in Iran and most European countries). I like to take pictures from people, historical places and landscape.

I would like to learn more specially for lighting.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now.. in lighting what would you wanna learn.. There's SOOOOO much about lighting that if i knew everything this would be the longest story ever. What about lighting are you confused about? A little more information might be able to let me and many other PS members help you! Thanks for posting! Sorry this hasn't helped you :)
Thanks Chris. you are right. first and what is the main issue, is lighting by flash. specially for portrait. How I can use soft box. I have a separate flash which I can change its angle. usually I point to the ceiling with an angle of 45. which extra tools I need for a better result?

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

mm replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 17th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"I took this shot of the moon rising a few months ago, I've gotten better since then."
4 minutes ago
kathy standley posted a photo
4 minutes ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 17th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Just perfect in every sense. I eludes springtime in the color, the in your face, here I come…"
4 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 17th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Very good focus you can almost touch it. It would be good if they the technology like smellavision.…"
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service