The Photography Network - PictureSocial

G'Day all, my name is Mike, i'm am an Australian, live in Geraldton Western Australia, i will post a few photos in the forums of interest to me as once i am familiar with the site, having only just joined.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

G'day to you as well, Mike!! Welcome to this amazing site! I hope you enjoy looking around at the photos, the various groups & forums and I hope that you develop some great "relationships" on here. Everyone is very kind and helpful!

Welcome!

Janna

Many thanks for your welcome Janna, nice to meet new enthusiasts.

G'Day and welcome to Picture Social Mike, i'm sure you will love this site just like i do. The people here are very helpfull and i do wish you have a wonderful experience in Picture Social.

Best regards,

Reiner

Thanks very much for the welcome Reiner.

G'Day matenice to meet you. My name is Chris and I am also a new member. I live in Glasgow, Scotland and I am a big fan of night shots,landscapes and enjoy seeing other folks pictures.

Enjoy Mike, so far I think it's a great site.

Thanks for that Chris, yes as you say ,so far,so good, you have a great country for landscapes, will look forward to seeing some of them.

Hello, my name is Srdjana. I live in Sweden. Will sometimes post pictures because I do not have much time.

I am an amateur photographer and still learn about the different photo shoots.

Like to shoot everything inrtressant around me and share my experiences with others.

Thank you Srdjana, a beautiful country to live in, my thoughts on photography are much the same, hope your enjoying it as much as i do.

Thank you :) 

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Steve Zawoyski replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Love the colorful outfit … nice capture Linus"
3 minutes ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Happy Easter to you to Mark."
4 minutes ago
"Looks like someone we know. Cool camera too."
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service