The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I recently requested some information about this course when I was looking through a photography magazine and from the information they sent the classes look to be pretty good for the price. I would get a certifricate when I completed the course. The only thing holding me back is that I haven't heard of the place until I saw it in the magazine and I don't know how reliable it is. You always hear of those companys offering classes for a price and then being a huge rip off, and I don't want to fall for that.

So if anyone has ever heard of this school, taken the courses there or know someone who has, please let me know. I just want to make sure its not a joke before I put the money and time into it.

Thank you!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Sara, it's not a joke it is for real. It is one of the old schooles of it's kind. I took the courses and thouigh they were well worth the money.They are very helpful and are like one on one with adviser. I think I learned a great deal for them and still stay in touch with then through web site. Oh. by the wat-- I did get a certifricaye when i finnished.
Berk Nash
Ok thanks a bunch! I looked at other forums and even checked at the BBB to see if others had good experiences with them and they did as well so I'm going for it! I figure the more schooling I can get the more professional businesses will take me seriously.

Thanks a bunch for your response! :D

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Anita Berghoef replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Great shot, Terry! Love them flying right at you!!"
50 seconds ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"perfect "
1 minute ago
Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Exceptionally focused and clear shot."
1 minute ago
Anita Berghoef replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Great wheels!! Must be an oldie..."
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service