The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I recently requested some information about this course when I was looking through a photography magazine and from the information they sent the classes look to be pretty good for the price. I would get a certifricate when I completed the course. The only thing holding me back is that I haven't heard of the place until I saw it in the magazine and I don't know how reliable it is. You always hear of those companys offering classes for a price and then being a huge rip off, and I don't want to fall for that.

So if anyone has ever heard of this school, taken the courses there or know someone who has, please let me know. I just want to make sure its not a joke before I put the money and time into it.

Thank you!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Sara, it's not a joke it is for real. It is one of the old schooles of it's kind. I took the courses and thouigh they were well worth the money.They are very helpful and are like one on one with adviser. I think I learned a great deal for them and still stay in touch with then through web site. Oh. by the wat-- I did get a certifricaye when i finnished.
Berk Nash
Ok thanks a bunch! I looked at other forums and even checked at the BBB to see if others had good experiences with them and they did as well so I'm going for it! I figure the more schooling I can get the more professional businesses will take me seriously.

Thanks a bunch for your response! :D

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service