The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Will anybody from the members share tips on the use of Nikon D300 Camera. Pls cite also its advantage and disadvantage.

Tags: Camera, Nikon

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have hear good things about that camera.
Nikon D300 is a great camera, has every thing you need, but comes with a huge price.

Here is a cheat on D300, to achieve 8fps with out an optional MB-D10.
http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46611
Thank you Sir for the comment. I will view the site you directed me.
The Nikon D300 is a great DX format camera. The only disadvantage that I could think of is it's weight, specially when you attach the MB-D10 battery grip.
thank you Hector for this comment.
The D300 is a very good camera, has more features than the average photographer might use and could be a little overwhelming for someone that does need everything. I'm rough on equipment and it holds up well for what I do. The 52 focal points provides sharp images under varying conditions. You can actually see the image on the large preview screen, I use only Nikon gear and have a D100, D200, for secondary body, but will be replacing them with another D300 shortly.

Murray Edwards
Edwards FreeLance Photography
Thank you Mr. Edwards for the comment. The many features i saw on the viewfinder menu seemed to astound me.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Irene Drawman liked Rueben Olivas's photo
35 seconds ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"This one loses a bit of detail but keeps more green and again I miss the tree haha!"
43 seconds ago
Irene Drawman liked Rueben Olivas's photo
46 seconds ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View Thursday October 30th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Interesting edit - changes the mood and I miss the tree :-("
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service