The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Will anybody from the members share tips on the use of Nikon D300 Camera. Pls cite also its advantage and disadvantage.

Tags: Camera, Nikon

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have hear good things about that camera.
Nikon D300 is a great camera, has every thing you need, but comes with a huge price.

Here is a cheat on D300, to achieve 8fps with out an optional MB-D10.
http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46611
Thank you Sir for the comment. I will view the site you directed me.
The Nikon D300 is a great DX format camera. The only disadvantage that I could think of is it's weight, specially when you attach the MB-D10 battery grip.
thank you Hector for this comment.
The D300 is a very good camera, has more features than the average photographer might use and could be a little overwhelming for someone that does need everything. I'm rough on equipment and it holds up well for what I do. The 52 focal points provides sharp images under varying conditions. You can actually see the image on the large preview screen, I use only Nikon gear and have a D100, D200, for secondary body, but will be replacing them with another D300 shortly.

Murray Edwards
Edwards FreeLance Photography
Thank you Mr. Edwards for the comment. The many features i saw on the viewfinder menu seemed to astound me.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Irene Drawman posted a photo

NEW ZEALAND

following my dad's jag..using it as a subject..haha
4 minutes ago
Irene Drawman posted photos
6 minutes ago
Ram Ramkumar replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Tuesday October 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Nice one Glenn! Looks like a wonderful painting with subtle colours and wonderful contrast!"
7 minutes ago
Irene Drawman liked Kurtis Wayne's photo
9 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service