The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hi, I am planning to buy Nikon speedlight SB-910.  I would like to know if it is worth to buy or just wait for a major release?  Will this model be enough to satisfy my photography needs in terms of external flash?  Are the issues for SB-900 already resolved in this model?

Tags: Nikon, SB-910, speedlight

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only you can decide if it is worth it or not.  I have Canon dSLR's and use an off brand flash with my Nikon SLR so the SB-910 is not that interesting to me.  There is a review here:  http://kenrockwell.com/nikon/sb910.htm

Thanks for you comment CameraClicker

good info, thanks

As CameraClicker said, it's up to you to decide. There won't be any new upgrades probably for another 2+ years for a new flash. I shoot with 2 SB-900s and one SB-800 and I've never had any issues with them since I usually shoot at low power most of the time. I do shoot action (live bands) but I'm not shooting in bursts. I had over heating problems once but I was using them  as my main light source and I was shooting pretty fast pace.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for enlightenment.  I think SB-910 is nice to have even after 5 years, it will fit my needs.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Stilyon Yochev liked Jamie's photo
3 minutes ago
Stilyon Yochev liked Joe Ramsey's photo
3 minutes ago
Jerry Olschki liked Joe Bradley's photo
5 minutes ago
Skybella replied to Andy P's discussion DP Weekly Chat ~ Sunday Oct 19 to Sat. Oct 25, 2014 in the group Daily Pics
"OH, it's So fun to try and capture these beautiful buds do their thing! ... the Christmas…"
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service