The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hi, I am planning to buy Nikon speedlight SB-910.  I would like to know if it is worth to buy or just wait for a major release?  Will this model be enough to satisfy my photography needs in terms of external flash?  Are the issues for SB-900 already resolved in this model?

Tags: Nikon, SB-910, speedlight

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only you can decide if it is worth it or not.  I have Canon dSLR's and use an off brand flash with my Nikon SLR so the SB-910 is not that interesting to me.  There is a review here:  http://kenrockwell.com/nikon/sb910.htm

Thanks for you comment CameraClicker

good info, thanks

As CameraClicker said, it's up to you to decide. There won't be any new upgrades probably for another 2+ years for a new flash. I shoot with 2 SB-900s and one SB-800 and I've never had any issues with them since I usually shoot at low power most of the time. I do shoot action (live bands) but I'm not shooting in bursts. I had over heating problems once but I was using them  as my main light source and I was shooting pretty fast pace.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for enlightenment.  I think SB-910 is nice to have even after 5 years, it will fit my needs.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Jordan commented on Jordan's photo
Thumbnail

Berkley Riverfront Park (35mm)

"Thanks for the kind words, everyone!"
45 minutes ago
Jordan liked Eleni Athanasiadou's photo
49 minutes ago
Jordan liked Eleni Athanasiadou's photo
50 minutes ago
Jordan commented on Jerry Olschki's photo
Thumbnail

Missouri Life 1825 I

"I love the muted colors around the room. Your eye is immediately drawn to the fruit on the table.…"
51 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service