The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hello Everyone:

Many photos in this and other sites has a signature and/or name of the photographer in it.

Is it possible to add this feature to any photo other than using Photoshop ?

If so, how to do it?




Tags: Photographer, Signature, Stamp

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is called a watermark. There are several sites on youtube that will walk you step by step through the process. It will be a matter of choosing the site/person that best suits your needs

It depends on how fancy you want to get.  The simplest version can even be done with MS Paint.  Just open a copy of the photo and type some text where you want it.  You can select a font and colour. This was done with the MS Paint program that comes with Vista.

Not fancy, but it will work.  You can use almost any photo editing software.  Save the result with a new name so you don't mess up your original.


Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Biarnes Eric commented on Florica Topa's photo

Autumn Fair-Coffee,baklava, Turkish delight

"Belle série,j'aime l'ambiance."
4 minutes ago
thymewarp13 replied to Robert Davis's discussion "The" vacation image in the group Bob's Photo Group
"I just had to jump in when you asked the question, "Where is Bergamo?"  Bergamo is…"
5 minutes ago
Biarnes Eric liked dave murray's photo
7 minutes ago
Biarnes Eric liked dave murray's photo
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service