The Photography Network - PictureSocial

hey do we have a buy sell and trade forum ??? thought i'd ask might be a good idea. thanks ;{D

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second this motion...
I find that it's best to sell stuff to sites specific to your your camera brand/s. Like for example, i sold a number of my Pentax SLR cameras, lenses and accesories at Pentax websites with Pentax Forums only but that's my experience.
i was just wondering. i thought we might have one and i had missed it lol

Richard,

Great idea, I have a Bronica ETRs with four lenses and slew of backs and inserts all in a metal case, that I want to sell.

I think a classifieds section would be a great idea to give people the opportunity to offer there equipment to people.  I know I scour Craigslist all the time looking for equipment, but of course I rarely have the money when I finally see things I want.

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

thymewarp13 posted photos
2 minutes ago
Carlton Ward replied to kathy standley's discussion Birds In The Wild in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Great detail Rose Lee. "
2 minutes ago
Carlton Ward replied to kathy standley's discussion Birds In The Wild in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Mmmm - nice & sharp MM :) "
3 minutes ago
"Love this one Terry. Colors, contrast & sharpness...  "
4 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service