The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Just a few photos of a Vasquez Rocks tell me what you think.

I decided to go photograph this location due to the fact my favorite movie Bill and Ted was film here for a few scenes =]

and plus it looks a lot like Pride Rock from lion king

Tags: and, bill, nature, photo, photos, pride, rock, rocks, ted, vasquez

Views: 113

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I like the panorama best although it is not as sharp as I would like and is a bit bright on the right side.

I think you have taken a very amazing place and made very ordinary photographs.  You need to watch for a better quality and direction of light, find a more graphic point of view for a more interesting composition and give me a photograph than makes me want to look at it again.  Your photograph should visually move me to that place and make me want to go there.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Mitch Johanson posted photos
3 minutes ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Saturday October 25th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Great depth here Chris!"
4 minutes ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Saturday October 25th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"A very impresive Fall capture Reg!"
6 minutes ago
"Wonderful flowering vines Reg!"
7 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service