The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Lets see what everyone has as a favorite photo for 2011.  Or if it is too hard to choose, show us two.  i think I have to.

Views: 476

Replies to This Discussion

Both are beautiful photographs Wizam. The two very different photographs show the diversity in your talent. I love the light in the rugged farm still life, and the delicate golden bokeh and reflection in the tea photo.

Thank you guys so much! glad you like them!!! :)

My favorite pictures are also memories, I have been very blessed by having so many and finding it so hard to chose! But here are two:

You chi chi photo is very adorable Cat, but it's the only one of yours that I see...

Great idea John. and Happy New Year. Here are 2 of my favourites.

Attachments:

Both are beautiful Edith

Thanks so much John. How do I make the images visible in the thread. (this seems to be a problem I have even when I enter the monthly contests. All I see is the links.  Thanks

Edith,

To add you image within your message is easy.  Tere is the row of Icons right at the top above where you start typing.  on the left the first one is "LINK".  the second one looks like a monitor screen.  Click on that one and it will put up a screen where you hit browse and find you photo to upload.  Once it comes in click OK and it will go into the message.

Good Luck and Happy New Year

Thanks so much John. I appreciate the help. I kept clicking on "upload file".

Yes, you got it right.  Here is my first photo of the year taken today.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Paul Bradburn replied to Paul Bradburn's discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE - "Water, Water, Everywhere......" in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"Lovely night shot. I like how the red capstan is given prominence."
8 minutes ago
Mohamed Rafi posted a photo
9 minutes ago
Paul Bradburn replied to Paul Bradburn's discussion WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE - "Water, Water, Everywhere......" in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"Nicely composed shot. The harbour wall provides a great lead-in line."
10 minutes ago
Provatorov Nikita updated their profile
11 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service