The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Just joined this amazing page a few weeks ago and i must say, its awesome. I just so happened to find Picture Correct by total accident which led me here and i must say, its been love ever since. I've ALWAYS loved photography since i was a kid but i didnt get serious about it until i graduated high school, going on 10yrs ago. WOW. Go figure because i couldve taken photography classes in school but i took cartooning instead. *big sigh* I took some great pictures on disposable cameras and my phone but now that i my Nikon D5100, im excited to see what i can do. So far so good and its only going to get better. Ive learned SO much of Picture Correct alone. I went through 100 pages of articles!! Just want to say i enjoy looking at everyone's pictures so if i blow up your page with likes, im sorry. :-)

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here, have a belated welcome from a complete newbie to Picture Social. I just joined, and I must totally agree with you. 

Welcome to you also!!

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Robert J Banach replied to Robert J Banach's discussion Look forward to connecting with you!
"Joe- Thanks!"
36 seconds ago
Stephanie Alexandra commented on Francis Lappe's photo
Thumbnail

Vase black & white

"Oh how elegant and beautiful!  You are the master of glass photography Francis :-)"
41 seconds ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to Steve Zawoyski's discussion NEW 72 HOUR PHOTO CHALLENGE (START 11pm 9/18/14 ) in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Excellent capture Laurie. Line the way you have captured this image ... Two children having fun on…"
1 minute ago
Robert J Banach replied to Robert J Banach's discussion Look forward to connecting with you!
"Terry- Just added a Reply with a pix, it's linked to a bunch more pix of the kites on the beach"
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service