The Photography Network - PictureSocial

i have 78 pictures i would like to submit on a slideshow to you tube.i guess this would be considered an ad.can anyone help?  thanks

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have missing(disconnected)files in my elements 7.how can i re-connect them   thanks 

i am unable to meet the pixal requirment of 2336x3504-my pics get distorted

i ran a test slideshow wit the pixel dimensions set at 2336x3504 and the pictures were blurry

I would try resizing them to 640 X 480 if they are 4:3 or 640 X 427 if they are 3:2 or some similar size the movie will use as a standard size, then build the movie again.

Usually the first number is width.  the longer side corresponds to the bigger number.

eated a slideshow in elements 7 that i am pleased with.i want to upload it to youtube but im not sure where it is located on my computeri got a pop up telling me"your slideshow has been saved and is located at the top of the photobrowser.the photobrowser is the area where your photos are displayed either one at a time or in thumbnails"thanks
"

ello:i created a slideshow in element 7 and attempted to e-mail it to friends but i got an error message stating that it was greater than 10240 kb.......i would like to resize it in photoshop but slideshows are different than pictures to edit.photoshop wont let me open the slideshow in the editor.thanks    john

ello:i created a slideshow in element 7 and attempted to e-mail it to friends but i got an error message stating that it was greater than 10240 kb.......i would like to resize it in photoshop but slideshows are different than pictures to edit.photoshop wont let me open the slideshow in the editor.thanks    john

I think you will need to rebuild the slide show with fewer pictures, or at a smaller display size, if you want a smaller file size.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service