The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Canon 24-70 2.8 L is an outstanding piece of glass. What do you think? 

Views: 70

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is , mine werks just fine !
Excellent less.  However for shooting with 1.6x cameras, I prefer the 17-55mm f/2.8 IS lens...
Typo correction: Meant to say excellent "lens" not "less"
I would agree the 24-70 2.8L that it is a top notch lens. My wife and I have shot a lot of images through ours and have not been disappointed. I use a Canon Rebel Xti and hers is a Canon 50D.
I used one over the weekend on my 7D and it was excellent. Just bought one to call my own. :)
Canon Len with a red line are top end glass.
This is the principal lens on my 5D. I obsess and drool over the 70-200/2.8L - after that, my collection will be complete :)
I love mine!

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Earl Heister replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 19th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Another try and B&W.  Criticism and recommendations solicited.  Thank you for all of…"
2 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 19th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Very nice composition, lighting  and clarity of the web, not easy as they are a job to see and…"
2 minutes ago
Robert Davis replied to Robert Davis's discussion "The" vacation image in the group Bob's Photo Group
"This looks like Venice?????? Where is Bergamo? A perfect example of the assignment."
2 minutes ago
thymewarp13 replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 19th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"I agree that there is something special about a wooden boat.  They've got lots more…"
3 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service