The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I have been reading and going rounds with my next purchase of either a 5D mark II or a 7D. I have reviewed videos and articles but am not sure where to place my big purchase.

I want to get a full frame eventually but I do landscape, wildlife and low light. I am aiming for night sky shots and sharper images.

I also am trying to design my equipment to be versitle...That I can use my lenses on full frame or midrange? Oh I have a 40D and a canon Rebel

Suggestions? Santa is waiting for me to respond

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

I too have a 5D Mk2 as well as a 7D.I love both.I shoot mainly sports with the 7D because it shoots 8 frames per sec my 10 year old grand  daughter rides a horse over jumps and I get some great shots of her

I use my 5D Mk2 for landscape and portrait . I have a 100mm 2.8 macro, a 17to40MM 4.5, a 28mm to135mm 1:3.5-5.6 a 70-200MM l 11 IS and a 100-400 L is

If I could have only one it would be the 5D Mk2.the images from the FF are outstanding

I am leaning towards the 5D mark II but have only had the opportuinty to touch a 7D and that was awesome..I love the responce time between the shutter and the trigger.

Any comments on the Tamron 18-270 mm zoom?

I love it.

Ron Javorsky

I had that one on my film camera and it worked great but now I am into digital

HOe someone is still reading this...Should I buy a used warrantee 5D or spend the extra 500 for brand new?

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Ram Iyer posted photos
1 minute ago
Stephanie Alexandra commented on Stephanie Alexandra's photo
Thumbnail

Cypress Sunset

"Appreciate your nice comment on my Cypress sunset Anita, thanks!"
2 minutes ago
Peter Hanson liked Etienne's photo
2 minutes ago
Janice Bailey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW AUGUST 22nd 2014 in the group The Daily View
"lol Thanks. I found it in the same group of pictures I found the Quaker Oats box and the…"
3 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service