The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I have been reading and going rounds with my next purchase of either a 5D mark II or a 7D. I have reviewed videos and articles but am not sure where to place my big purchase.

I want to get a full frame eventually but I do landscape, wildlife and low light. I am aiming for night sky shots and sharper images.

I also am trying to design my equipment to be versitle...That I can use my lenses on full frame or midrange? Oh I have a 40D and a canon Rebel

Suggestions? Santa is waiting for me to respond

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

I too have a 5D Mk2 as well as a 7D.I love both.I shoot mainly sports with the 7D because it shoots 8 frames per sec my 10 year old grand  daughter rides a horse over jumps and I get some great shots of her

I use my 5D Mk2 for landscape and portrait . I have a 100mm 2.8 macro, a 17to40MM 4.5, a 28mm to135mm 1:3.5-5.6 a 70-200MM l 11 IS and a 100-400 L is

If I could have only one it would be the 5D Mk2.the images from the FF are outstanding

I am leaning towards the 5D mark II but have only had the opportuinty to touch a 7D and that was awesome..I love the responce time between the shutter and the trigger.

Any comments on the Tamron 18-270 mm zoom?

I love it.

Ron Javorsky

I had that one on my film camera and it worked great but now I am into digital

HOe someone is still reading this...Should I buy a used warrantee 5D or spend the extra 500 for brand new?

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Lori Gail replied to Lori Gail's discussion NEW DC- "TREES" August 30th- September 2nd 10 A. M. in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"I love the colors on this one! So peaceful"
53 seconds ago
Mario Vargas replied to Mario Vargas's discussion Weekly Challenge: Balconies in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"lovey balconie, beautifully made, great view"
1 minute ago
Lori Gail replied to Lori Gail's discussion NEW DC- "TREES" August 30th- September 2nd 10 A. M. in the group Daily Challenge PLUS
"Lovely pov"
1 minute ago
Steve Zawoyski replied to Mario Vargas's discussion Weekly Challenge: Balconies in the group WEEKLY CHALLENGE ARCHITECTURE
"Nice crisp and detailed photo with excellent composition and color … nice find and capture…"
1 minute ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service