Welcome to the Brockton Public Library third floor rotunda.
The murals were painted as a WPA project in 1940-41 by Fritz Fuglister and carefully restored in 2003 by artist/restorer John Arapoff as part of a complete renovation and expansion.
A history of the building can be found HERE.
Click images to see larger, click again to see full size.
All the above images are available as high resolution prints and gift items at Pariseau's Market.