The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Thanks again Terry....so excited!!!!! Here is the new DC. It will run until 9pm Saturday April 11th. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon so I may not announce the winners right away...but they will be posted shortly after. Here is the DC....taking a picture of a background through a "nautral frame". So anthing like a tree, window, doorway to frame the object that you are taking a picture of. Get creative...it can be lots of fun!!! NE ok....please mark them...2 pics are also great!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle, I really like your first entry! The mountain through the window looks like a painting on a wall. Great effect!
Love the top one, Michele.
wow, loved the way the first one framed the mountain, and the kitty is a cutie!
good ones Michelle
Both are nice pics Michele..I like the first one..the Wall is Very Interesting! Love how the lil mountain peak is framed through the 'window' in the wall =)) very kewl!
Super shots.
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...

(actually not so far...New Zealand)

and this one is on the Gold Coast hinterland (Queensland, Australia) - it's a natural waterfall into a partly sunlit cave - beautiful spot...

great challenge - I love naturally framed shots...
:) sam
Nice shots
Allysho, both are beautiful, two different views and lovely.

Napa Valley, CA

Bodie, CA

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Wonderful shot just the same TW!  This would make a great artsy shot with a bit of editing and…"
1 minute ago
Stephanie Alexandra replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Yeah, too much grass in foreground for me :-)"
3 minutes ago
"I definitely encourage you to use that telephoto for birds too Earl! :-)  It would be a shame…"
6 minutes ago
Francis Lappe commented on Stephanie Alexandra's photo
Thumbnail

Artistic Nature

"Excellent work Stephanie!"
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service