The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Thanks again Terry....so excited!!!!! Here is the new DC. It will run until 9pm Saturday April 11th. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon so I may not announce the winners right away...but they will be posted shortly after. Here is the DC....taking a picture of a background through a "nautral frame". So anthing like a tree, window, doorway to frame the object that you are taking a picture of. Get creative...it can be lots of fun!!! NE ok....please mark them...2 pics are also great!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle, I really like your first entry! The mountain through the window looks like a painting on a wall. Great effect!
Love the top one, Michele.
wow, loved the way the first one framed the mountain, and the kitty is a cutie!
good ones Michelle
Both are nice pics Michele..I like the first one..the Wall is Very Interesting! Love how the lil mountain peak is framed through the 'window' in the wall =)) very kewl!
Super shots.
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...

(actually not so far...New Zealand)

and this one is on the Gold Coast hinterland (Queensland, Australia) - it's a natural waterfall into a partly sunlit cave - beautiful spot...

great challenge - I love naturally framed shots...
:) sam
Nice shots
Allysho, both are beautiful, two different views and lovely.

Napa Valley, CA

Bodie, CA

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service