The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Up to 3 pictures that depict a gloomy day....can be a child having a bad day (maybe a crying child) or maybe a rainy day or maybe huge traffic jam. Anything that you interpret as a "gloomy day". I like to see the different interpretations of a subject to people. You have until Jan. 19th at 2pm central time.

This cow seems to look like he's having a gloomy day

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I hope I did this right. If not please let me know.

Nicely done Tiffany.  Now have fun watching the entries come. Comment on them and use your artist's eye. To close the challenge perhaps Terry can assist you with that.  Have fun. ~ Lea

Thanks Lea for helping me out. :)

Just let me know if you need hep but you are doing fine so far lol

Thank you Terry! I will ask :)

NE

Gloomy and beautiful Lea......

This is great Lea! The barn is distressed and snow is beautiful but at the same time gloomy. No one wants to deal with snow well unless your going skiing or sledding or something fun

The poor barn looks like it has seen better days.

wonderful shot.

Thank you all

NE

Gloomy day for somebody

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Nice fun shot and good thinking with the egg on the left looking at the frying pan and thinking oh…"
17 seconds ago
dalia ofrat replied to Rose's discussion Balloons Blimps and Bald Heads in the group Room To Grow
"thank you Rose. this is very simple. My Smartphone Samsung Galaxy 4 is the clever one. It has this…"
24 seconds ago
Reg Warboys replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"One more ''egg shot'' for those that haven't seen them before."
1 minute ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"Good job on the red and well focused. I agree with the leaves creeping in at the top of the frame."
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service