The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Up to 3 pictures that depict a gloomy day....can be a child having a bad day (maybe a crying child) or maybe a rainy day or maybe huge traffic jam. Anything that you interpret as a "gloomy day". I like to see the different interpretations of a subject to people. You have until Jan. 19th at 2pm central time.

This cow seems to look like he's having a gloomy day

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I hope I did this right. If not please let me know.

Nicely done Tiffany.  Now have fun watching the entries come. Comment on them and use your artist's eye. To close the challenge perhaps Terry can assist you with that.  Have fun. ~ Lea

Thanks Lea for helping me out. :)

Just let me know if you need hep but you are doing fine so far lol

Thank you Terry! I will ask :)

NE

Gloomy and beautiful Lea......

This is great Lea! The barn is distressed and snow is beautiful but at the same time gloomy. No one wants to deal with snow well unless your going skiing or sledding or something fun

The poor barn looks like it has seen better days.

wonderful shot.

Thank you all

NE

Gloomy day for somebody

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

thymewarp13 replied to thymewarp13's discussion The DP Weekly Chat~ Sunday, September 14, 2014 - Saturday, September 20, 2014 in the group Daily Pics
"I used to plant hyssop although as I recall it was not a giant variety.  It was so beautiful…"
4 minutes ago
Steve Barr commented on Steve Barr's photo
Thumbnail

The Pasque Flower ?

"Lol !..thank you Tracy !!!..."
4 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW September 18th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Nice composition and I like the edit it looks like a water painting. Hope you had a good time and…"
4 minutes ago
Steve Barr commented on Steve Barr's photo
Thumbnail

Overflow...

"Cheers Tracy, thank you very much !.."
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service