The Photography Network - PictureSocial

As the title suggest, it  is all about indoor shots. Anything that was shot indoor. No particular subject.

DC will end tomorrow evening after 7:00PM Pacific time (-8 GMT).

Views: 374

Replies to This Discussion

Have fun and enjoy. Looking forward to your photos everyone.

Another example.

Great topic and equally great examples, really like your 3rd. one.  Is the last one the house at Bodie?

You know your golden state, Deborah. That is Bodie.

I have photos of that same kitchen in that ugly green.

Share it!

I will but not as an entry. :)

Waiting.

It's going to be a while - accidentally erased some pix of an SD card and downloaded the wrong recovery software that has unleashed fury onto my laptop. Running some anti virus right not the way I wanted my evening to go.

So sorry to hear that. Hope you can recover most of it. That is why I don't reuse SD card.

That could get costly. I have no problem reusing them, just that it was my 8GB and my son wanted to use it to record some music videos of himself and wanted me to clean it off. I accidentally deleted some I hadn't downloaded, my mistake.

Here they are:

It looks like that has not been lived in for a few years look at the dust on those chairs nice compositions,  glad you managed to recover them from the SD card.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Carlton Ward replied to Pat Smith's discussion 72 Hour Challenge starts 23/10/14 ends 26/10/14 "OLD WOOD" in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Thats actually a dinosaur foot disguised as a tree Stephanie :)  Thank you all for the…"
4 minutes ago
Zbigniew Włodarski liked Louise Topp's discussion Across Bournemouth waters
20 minutes ago
HeART replied to Pat Smith's discussion 72 Hour Challenge starts 23/10/14 ends 26/10/14 "OLD WOOD" in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Love the last photo. What an amazing tree."
41 minutes ago
HeART replied to Pat Smith's discussion 72 Hour Challenge starts 23/10/14 ends 26/10/14 "OLD WOOD" in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Like this one also very much."
43 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service