The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Gegs choice is Musuems....I've pm'd him so hopefully he will be along soon with rules etc,,,,,

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

good to see you Greg....I gave the challenge until tomorrow to give you time...do you want to close it tonight?

animated dinosaurs, Asian statues and antique cameras...what the heck kind of museum were you at?  Like the lighting on the carnivore.

NE

NE

I really hope the title of this bust was not Constipation :)

The challenge is now over...thanks to those that participated.  No one left their topic for the next challenge so I will not start the next one.  I will be along with the winners shortly.

RSS

Black Friday is Here!

Latest Activity

sjasis replied to Skybella's discussion The DP Scavenger Hunt ... in the group Daily Pics
"It does look happy!"
2 minutes ago
sjasis replied to Skybella's discussion The DP Scavenger Hunt ... in the group Daily Pics
"That's a very fluffy white chicken :)"
2 minutes ago
Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"We don`t seem to be having trouble but if it is this might be why. 500 errors on a cluster of…"
3 minutes ago
CameraClicker liked Papa Rotzzi's discussion I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD START THEIR OWN PS BASHING DISCUSSION
5 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service